Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei is a veteran Shichibukai(a decade), currently 46, 42 when he fought 18 yo Ace, and his updated bounty(438 Millions - below rising star 20 yo Ace's 550 Millions who is dead since 2 years ago) remained stagnant for 2 years after the MF events, with the Cp0 members saying Who's Who may die due to his opponent being Jinbei(and thus knowing his strength).

Nothing suggest Jinbei got a strength inflation over the skip. By that logic, Mihawk, Kuzan, Doflamingo, Katakuri, Marco and co also got stronger over the timeskip, which isn't the way Oda is portraying his characters.

The point of Law's speech after he defeated Vergo in PH was that the top powers(Marine, Shichibukai, Yonko) remained stagnant while the people of the worst generation grew in strength.

So the ones who are / were susceptible to grow in strength are the rookies / supernovas like Ace, and thus considering Ace fought Jinbei as 18, he is the one who was more susceptible to increase the gap with Jinbei than the opposite

And btw it's land Jinbei who is wasting Who's Who. 18 years old Ace was outlasting a Jinbei who was surrounded by water

Talk about how trash veteran are compared to 18 years old Ace, let alone 20 years old Ace lol

This chapter does a good job at showing that there’s a big gap between YC3s and Vets/YC4s. There’s a reason why Vets aren’t given the same rank as Sweet Commanders / All Stars. Urouge beat Snack, the “YC4” of the BMP, yet was too weak to even break just one of Cracker’s biscuit soldiers given how Cracker implied that no one had seen his true self. Keep in mind that the fight against Snack should have made Urouge stronger since he gets stronger with the more damage he has taken

Yeah in the right side, clearly show you the panel where Jinbe bleeding from his left side, with he didn´t have before Shigan Madara, so what you want more?

Jinbe clearly get pierced by WsW, until he focus his haki at maximum like Katakuri did, WsW broke his finger.
Even if we remove the black lightning thing, Jinbe clearly use a adv CoA form similar like Katakuri.
The blood there is from before. WW never hit Jinbei between his finger breaking and Jinbei breaking his wrist

Even in the panel you posted. Look at where Jinbei breaks his wrist, he hasn't even coated with haki yet there's black lightning

B

Ballel

No dude. It's just "ThousandSunnyForum.com". It was literally spoofing "Oro Jackson Forum" -> Roger's ship vs. Luffy's ship

I posted a bunch of memes in there and one was a picture of Doffy owning Cracker at the time, and the guy is still butthurt over it, saying I made a website dedicated to Doflamingo. I just reserved a domain name in case Oro Jackson didn't have a proper forum successor.
:zorothink::halt:Who still makes http sites in this day and age?!

The blood there is from before. WW never hit Jinbei between his finger breaking and Jinbei breaking his wrist
Who said between his finger breaking?
The panel with I show is before WsW using Shigan Madara on Jinbe, the panel with the blood is AFTER Shigan Madara, before he hadn´t the blood on his left side, I clearly show before and after you still copium hard right now.
:suresure: Oda: Literally draw Jinbe get pierced though his haki by Shigan Madara.
Geo: ThEiR iS noT a SinGlE bloOd oN hiS faCE.....
:suresure:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Seems like Jinbe took Sanji's spot:saden:

Post automatically merged:

I could argue Invisibility /stealth makes sense for someone who often does things behind the scenes and saves people last minute. And literally wanted the stealth ability pre timeskip…..
how convenient that the suit gives him the exact ability how wanted. Such great writing! GODA!

Bogard

You can't win
He used the past because he's not in the CP9 anymore... He's talking about his time in CP9. This is not about levels, but about natural talent.

That's the reason why Jinbe complimented his "original" take on Rokushiki.
You're missing the point. Jabra was comparable to Lucci in the past, also developed his unique way to move while using tekkai(showing his talent), but they're not even comparable now. So a 26 years Who's Who showing a talent comparable to a 18 years old Lucci doesn't mean they're comparable now.

Jabra is roughly the same age as Who's Who(he is 37) and were rivaling a 18 years old Lucci, but Lucci ended up roughly 2 times stronger than his rival by the time of Enies Lobby and currently is in the Cp0 with Jabra nowhere to be seen.

In the current arc, Who's Who viewed Sasaki(a vet) as a rival, who is currently struggling against Franky

H

humanbeing

it seems that Kaido's crew depends more on their DF's than their haki they are strong for sure but they dont have what it takes when it comes to haki.

I see Doffy close to YC1 than him Close to YC2, because he has Awakening and a Hax fruit, Doffy haki don't show to be so strong, even a YC3 like Cracker has a better armament than Doffy, i doubt Doffy has a better Haki than Jimbei,since this is Jimbei specialty.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Status
Not open for further replies.