Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy isnt YC2

He never was and he never will.He lost to the weakest Version of Boundman.In fact,he got ragdolled
1.2.3 incoming: "But Doffy was injuried, it take a great fact into the AP of someone".
:suresure:
You are part of that circle of injuries affecting performance deniers my boy.
@Steven
See...
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
So Gammaknife was nerfed and Boundman was also nerfed, Boundman without injuries would be even stronger then!!

Lol the goal was to capture yamato. You think the mission ends when she is found ? It was taking into consideration the find, and capture. Who's Who didn't want Sasaki to do it before him, and that means he believed in his capability to do it before him
Your own picture contradict your argument considering Who's Who was in the Cp9, yet Lucci is considered the strongest cp9 member in the story, which is the exact point i was trying to make.
The sentence was literally "Finding him.... before Sasaki"

Your own picture contradict your argument considering Who's Who was in the Cp9, yet Lucci is considered the strongest cp9 member in the story, which is the exact point i was trying to make.
Obviously WW did not exist in Oda's mind back then. That's the point. He's a new character. Oda decided to hype him by comparing his latent ability to Rob Lucci's.

That's just incomparable to any random Vet. It'd be stupid to suggest otherwise.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It was before Enies Lobby. When they measured their dorikis, Jabra was surprised Lucci's was ahead of him

"Past or not" can't be irrelevant when in the current arc, Who's Who views Sasaki(who is currently struggling with Franky) as a rival

I have a slight different understanding of the scene.
WhosWho is not talking about Sasaki being his "rival".
He's talking about that fact that only he and Sasaki openly desire the position of All-Star. The one who captured Yamato was gonna have the chance to challenge one of the Calamities.
That's why he talks about "beating Sasaki" here. Not a matter of "power", but a matter of finding Yamato, so HE would be the one to challenge a Calamity later on.

Sadly thing is that when I ask you if GK or Boundman was also nerfed, you leave the battle dome the last time.
Would love if I at least get a answer for that.
What do you mean leave the battledome?

If you mean avoiding to interact with someone too hardheaded to look and accept to be in the wrong for once in their lives then yes.

Obviously Katakuri got mad portrayal during the wedding already, but Oda that sly mofo made Jinbei use his purely physical move "5.000 brick punch" back then. Very convenient for such a scene.
Katakuri wouldn't be able to shape himself around stuff like "Arabesque Tile True punch" or "Shark Tile True Punch" for example.

Imo Jinbei is actually even one of the few who atleast could give Katakuri a fight thanks to his Fishman karate.

And shown WsW for me isn't any higher than he was before. A potential YC2+3 competition is just too damn powerful.
Jack will just dwarf him in stats. Cracker in his armour would mercilessly beat him through those oversized scratch trees and after a bout with a guy like Jozu he would be a sack full of broken bones.
Recency bias keeps kicking in, but he's definitely below YC3 lvl, while Jinbei is on it, that's why he's beating such a guy at high diff and not high high or extreme diff

It was before Enies Lobby. When they measured their dorikis, Jabra was surprised Lucci's was ahead of him

"Past or not" can't be irrelevant when in the current arc, Who's Who views Sasaki(who is currently struggling with Franky) as a rival
Jabra was surprised by the number but not by the fact it was higher than his.

The fucked up part, is that Luffy would never beat Katakuri in a war setting. He needed a completely isolated environment for hours, to figure out his skills, break them down, and come up with a strategy.

There is no such thing with either WW or King/Queen. Just a straight up battle/appetizer before Luffy v. Kaido.

He's talking about that fact that only he and Sasaki openly desire the position of All-Star. The one who captured Yamato was gonna have the chance to challenge one of the Calamities.
That's why he talks about "beating Sasaki" here. Not a matter of "power", but a matter of finding Yamato, so HE would be the one to challenge a Calamity later on.
Sasaki competing for all-star position with WW is already a clear representation that they were on the same level

Jinbe >|= Franky is still possible

Bogard

You can't win
Except you need strength to be able to capture Yamato. That's why they reunited the flying six to do this. It's not something usual grunt can do. In fact now that Yamato got more developed, we can see she is even stronger than the flying six

So Who's Who not wanting Sasaki to do it before him indirectly implies he evaluated Sasaki's capability to beat him in the task

Status
Not open for further replies.