Status
Not open for further replies.
Don´t worry heated up debates happen, outside of it I respect Finalbeta. Only few thema where we are disagree, in the end is great to heat up debates. Like with Geo,Plex,Sanjikun, outside of our debate since 2015 I even agree few times with them and overall never dislike them. Without them it would be not funny here overall.
:cheers:
I hadn't even read One Piece in 2015 (anime only) but ok :milaugh:

He's the user who keeps quoting me despite adding nothing substantial and I don't like to ignore other users I guess. I try to answer as long as keeping it civil.
You was the one who asking with black lightning without even reading my post, even if you not quote me I take that as argument against my post.

Drake vs Apoo is not like Killer vs Hawkins. It makes no sense as a matchup, they're probably just stalling.
Drake ---> Either fights Queen with Sanji or goes after CP0 as soon as he realizes they are on the island
Apoo ---> Either fights Queen with Sanji (if Drake does not) or dunno. Numbers are involved in every case tho
Yeah the question is for me rather if Oda want a 3vs1 or 2vs1.
In that case either it going out with Sanji+Apoo vs Queen
Or Sanji+Drake vs Queen
Most thing with would be dope, Sanji+Drake+Apoo vs Queen, at this point it would start the question if we really underestimate Queen then.

Overall im sure Sanji not solo Queen.

My point is that back in the day Urouge was placed as "Second strongest Supernova" over that feat. Even after we found out Snack's Bounty

Now we know that even the weakest Supernovas like Bege are around that level making Urouge's feat not special
Urouge hype was completely killed when Kid offered his side of the story. I don't know where Oda was going with that subplot.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Except you need strength to be able to capture Yamato. That's why they reunited the flying six to do this. It's not something usual grunt can do. In fact now that Yamato got more developed, we can see she is even stronger than the flying six

So Who's Who not wanting Sasaki to do it before him indirectly implies he evaluated Sasaki's capability to beat him in the task
Fun fact.
They called the Flying 6 because they thought they would be enough to capture Yamato, but later we have Jack saying something like "even one scabbard is dangerous for a Flying 6".

Not much do to with what we saying here, but it just popped in my mind.

If Franky only needs 1 chapter to defeat Sasaki, dominating him in the end

So Jinbe = Franky should be consensus
Yes and no.
The entire structure around Kaido's crew is built around strenght and shifts of hierarchy, which is something that I REALLY dislike about Oda's portrayal of the Beast Pirates. We get people in certain positions and that's it. We don't get "former calamities" among the flying 6, or "former flying 6", or someone that rivals a flying 6 and they often shift positions because they constantly challenge each other, etc.
I find this lack of "movement" among the Beast Pirates quite retarded and shows a lack of interest of properly developing the crew's structure.
Having said that, ALL Flying 6 are, at some level, "rivals" to each other. The thing is that Sasaki and WhosWho are the only ones who openly desire the position of Calamity. The fact that they DESIRE it doesn't mean they are STRONGER than the others, despite the fact that Oda decided to portray them in such a manner.

Numbers are just a big slow target.
Fishman Island they weren't elite soldiers as said by Zoro himself. Here we have a Yonkou crew who has been training for a war for years so it must be hard deal with lots of them specially when in Franky Shogun...
I still don't view kaidos crew as that strong outside of the calamities and the flying 6 specifically.

But you can make the same argument for whole cake and the enraged army.

Urouge hype was completely killed when Kid offered his side of the story. I don't know where Oda was going with that subplot.
I think Oda just wanted to Mislead everyone regarding Kidd to make it seem like he's the Moria of this generation only to reveal that he looks much better once we got all the info

Although a huge part of the fandom doesn't seem to accept that and insists on him being a "loser who should go back to paradise" out of bias

Yeah the question is for me rather if Oda want a 3vs1 or 2vs1.
In that case either it going out with Sanji+Apoo vs Queen
Or Sanji+Drake vs Queen
Most thing with would be dope, Sanji+Drake+Apoo vs Queen, at this point it would start the question if we really underestimate Queen then.

Overall im sure Sanji not solo Queen.
I don't understimate Queen. It's about the character, not the power level.
Queen is a showman, a performer, here in this war he always had the same role: the kingpin of the Live Floor. He was doing his job from the execution platform before, now he's on the ground. In both cases he was in the middle of the action and controlling the masses.
A character built this way... I think it's a given that will end overwhelmed by multiple forces.

Fun fact.
They called the Flying 6 because they thought they would be enough to capture Yamato, but later we have Jack saying something like "even one scabbard is dangerous for a Flying 6".

Not much do to with what we saying here, but it just popped in my mind.

Yes and no.
The entire structure around Kaido's crew is built around strenght and shifts of hierarchy, which is something that I REALLY dislike about Oda's portrayal of the Beast Pirates. We get people in certain positions and that's it. We don't get "former calamities" among the flying 6, or "former flying 6", or someone that rivals a flying 6 and they often shift positions because they constantly challenge each other, etc.
I find this lack of "movement" among the Beast Pirates quite retarded and shows a lack of interest of properly developing the crew's structure.
Having said that, ALL Flying 6 are, at some level, "rivals" to each other. The thing is that Sasaki and WhosWho are the only ones who openly desire the position of Calamity. The fact that they DESIRE it doesn't mean they are STRONGER than the others, despite the fact that Oda decided to portray them in such a manner.
did he say even one scabbard?

think he meant all

H

humanbeing

Drake vs Apoo is not like Killer vs Hawkins. It makes no sense as a matchup, they're probably just stalling.
Drake ---> Either fights Queen with Sanji or goes after CP0 as soon as he realizes they are on the island
Apoo ---> Either fights Queen with Sanji (if Drake does not) or dunno. Numbers are involved in every case tho
Sanji doesn't need help he can take care of his opponent alone like he always did.
Sanjis is gonna defeat Queen alone
Zoro is gonna defeat King alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.