One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean ?
I mean he shines but by not being the highlight. He uses the chaos around him to do some actions of his own, while not everyone necessarily notices his accomplishments.

For example, Sanji's biggest moment in Skypea was ruining Enel's ship when he arrived late to save Usopp and Nami. Did anyone know about that tactical move???

When Sanji closed the gate of Justice in Enies Lobby, and it saved the SHs from getting killed by all the giant ships surrounding them. Did the marines know that this was Sanji's doing???

Sanji in Alabasta doing Mr. prince, where Sanji first fooled Crocodile into thinking he was Mr.3 at Little garden, and got the eternal pose otherwise they would have stayed on the island for years until the compass adjusted in Nami's arms. THEN, in Alabasta, he used Chopper and made him go around punching people saying "I'm Mr. prince" making crocodile to go after Chopper, while Sanji fooling crocodile, and freeing his crewmates, which was crucial otherwise they died.

In otherwords, Sanji's biggest moments for me is not actually his Diable Jambe or defeating a strong opponent. It's usually those moments where he uses Luffy's presence and the SH's chaotic nature which draws great attention, to simply fade away and do his own thing which helps the SHs greatly later.

It's funny to mention it, but it's like Kuroko in Kuroko no Basuke if you ever watched the series hahaha.

So, in the same manner, I can see Scopper shining by being that kind of guy, appearing as a normal dude for people around, but he does his own thing without necessarily a fodder screaming on the sideline about how powerful he is

If that marine was an admiral, the whole world(fandom) will turn upside down.
Hahahaha, for real.
I doubt it's an admiral though
I think he's an idiotic Vice Admiral who thought he can deliver justice to Roger hahaha. Kinda like John Giant. So, he's a full fledged Marine who wouldn't shit his pants and withdraw from facing Roger, BUT he is an ant compared to Roger haha.

Hahahaha, for real.
I doubt it's an admiral though
I think he's an idiotic Vice Admiral who thought he can deliver justice to Roger hahaha. Kinda like John Giant. So, he's a full fledged Marine who wouldn't shit his pants and withdraw from facing Roger, BUT he is an ant compared to Roger haha.
I think it seems to be the right time for akainu wankdom to collapse

I

Inspector_Mu

Doubt it's an admiral, but if it's the case, it'd just further confirmed Roger and Prime Whitebeard were a level above the rest :steef:
Nope it proves Yonko can low diff admirals too
Coz roger is great pirate as Yonko are called great pirates

Time for People to wake up
Only Garp sengoku Akainu can give emperors a fight
Post automatically merged:

It is indeed an admiral lol
I saw the first katana is the same Oda uses for admiral

Man, Why is Shanks is getting the spoiled treatment by Roger hahaha

First, Roger gave the Strawhat to Shanks
THEN, here we see Shanks wearing the Captain's hat, Roger's other hat.

What is he? a Hat collector??? hahahaha

Like, c'mon Roger, stop spoiling this rat who snitches to WG!

Funny Plot twist:
1- Orochi worked for Sukiyaki, Sukiyaki got ill, and sick and died
2- Blackbeard joined WB when he was a little, WB got sick at one point, then got killed by BB
3- Shanks joined Roger, and Roger got an incurable disease. Then we have Imu who tells which name to be erased, and Shanks meeting Gorosei!???

Truly a Snitch!

That's what you get Roger, for not entrusting the hats to the Almighty God Buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.