One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the most disappointing part if it happened:

- Oda doesn't show Oden vs Rayleigh
- Oda skips a lot of Oden vs Kaido, because he doesn't want to reveal so much about Kaido yet (his Hybrid form as an example)

If that happened, Oden, just like Ace, he would have appeared in story, and getting killed WITHOUT allowing us to witness the extent of his abilities with our own eyes. And we are only left speculating how good he was just by imagination and some pitiful SBS interviews or Databooks LOL.

Oda please, AT LEAST show Oden vs Rayleigh. Both are NON-Devil Fruit Users. There is nothing to spoil except their level of Haki, and we already know what advanced CoO and CoA can do.

Sidenote: I am expecting Rayleigh to get his hype through Oden honestly. I have a feeling that Oda will give a hint of Rayleigh had the upper hand (without allowing oden to be defeated). Kinda like Oden has a speech inside his mind that if the fight continued, he would have lost or by some other way of writing. I have a big feeling that this can happen.

Also, WB and Roger dialog during Marineford war is incoming. Because Roger wants a mutual kill, and during that flashback, WB questioned Roger about is illness saying "So you are dying Roger?" Let's hope the story about the D. is fleshed out more. Oda stop skipping shit hahahaha

Bogard

You can't win
From @Den_Den_Mushi
Oden: To symbolise that you are invincible under the heavens!! Your name will be Momonosuke!
?: About the newspaper though, there's no info at all about the Wano country.
O: You're making division captains?
WB: Our numbers have grown. I'm going to split them into 5 divisions.
?: Good idea!
?: I wanna do it!
?: Me too!
WB: I'm entrusting you with the 2nd division!
O: Uh.. I don't really wanna...
WB: DO IT

So thus, our crew would occasionally grow in number... and more orphans
?: We're pirates!
Teach: Please! I have nowhere to go!
WB: What's your name?
T: Teach!
WB: Right, get on board!

Oden: Did you see that! Something was flying over there!
?: Division captain!
O: I still haven't seen enough!

Last edited:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
At tha top it’s jus us!!!

Monta has it all
Post automatically merged:

Oda could have easily made it Ace became the second division commander because someone died, but instead he dropped the hint that it had been vacant for a long time. Oda had Oden in his head, or atleast someone who would have been the second commander since Marineford. He dropped such a small and minuscule hint in Ace's flashback 10 years ago. Oda's undeniably the greatest at foreshadowing. Not debatable.
Stop wanking Oda.

It is confirmed that WB scars in his chest are made by Roger! before marineford arc shanks visited WB to warn ace and before they clash each other WB quoted shanks " when I saw your face it feels my wounds aching" and that confirmed that WB and Roger fought each other and the winner will take Oden on his side since WB and Roger both admire Oden in that time. I can't wait to see an epic fight between the two beasts captain. The marine that roger holding is an actual admiral that time so, it confirmed also that Garp, Sengoku, Roger, and WB are the same level.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
It is confirmed that WB scars in his chest are made by Roger! before marineford arc shanks visited WB to warn ace and before they clash each other WB quoted shanks " when I saw your face it feels my wounds aching" and that confirmed that WB and Roger fought each other and the winner will take Oden on his side since WB and Roger both admire Oden in that time. I can't wait to see an epic fight between the two beasts captain. The marine that roger holding is an actual admiral that time so, it confirmed also that Garp, Sengoku, Roger, and WB are the same level.
Wait..... that Marine is an Admiral ?:believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.