Status
Not open for further replies.
Until he used black lightning...there's no such thing.
Black lightning is no different from normal coating. Can't believe you falling for that headcanon
Whatever you want to call. When the sparks started coming out of his Haki he broke his finger. Before that he was piercing him. I had it at a low diff now its a mid. If the fight done, then Jinbei mid diff him pretty decently.

Until he used black lightning...there's no such thing.
Black lightning is no different from normal coating. Can't believe you falling for that headcanon
You are the only Bias user who don't wanna accept things. Me,duckman and now sword showing you that Jinbe get pierced one after another even though using full body haki. You can clearly see the blood around each piercing with Shigan Madara.

Yes Black lightning don't always mean CoC/CoA you are right but when Oda hype CoA special with black lightning you can be sure that it is a lvl above the basic hardening. Katakuri did it and Jinbe did it this chapter.

Whatever you want to call. When the sparks started coming out of his Haki he broke his finger. Before that he was piercing him. I had it at a low diff now its a mid. If the fight done, then Jinbei mid diff him pretty decently.
His finger broke before we saw the sparks. Sparks happen during clash.
Luffy showed sparks in WCI, Ulti in Onigashima, Franky in flower capital.

I already place the fight at mid diff because Jinbei took minimal damage
Post automatically merged:

You are the only Bias user who don't wanna accept things. Me,duckman and now sword showing you that Jinbe get pierced one after another even though using full body haki. You can clearly see the blood around each piercing with Shigan Madara.

Yes Black lightning don't always mean CoC/CoA you are right but when Oda hype CoA special with black lightning you can be sure that it is a lvl above the basic hardening. Katakuri did it and Jinbe did it this chapter.
Check the quote. I said even if it was blood, it was insignificant

Luffy also used it and Ulti and Franky...add them. Don't even talk about bias

His finger broke before we saw the sparks. Sparks happen during clash.
Luffy showed sparks in WCI, Ulti in Onigashima, Franky in flower capital.

I already place the fight at mid diff because Jinbei took minimal damage

Check the quote. I said even if it was blood, it was insignificant

Luffy also used it and Ulti and Franky...add them. Don't even talk about bias
Bro call it sparks not sparks it doesn't matter. The point is he was getting pieced. Bro stop denying things that obvious.

Lol yet Katakuri was hurting him. You know Doffy and Luffy clash also caused black and red sparks right?
Coc clash when both clash each other. Katakuri legit focus his haki so much that his black+red sparks coming out of his hand, killing the chief who didn't had CoC. Also before he clash with Luffy, both hands already split out red sparks. When this same ever happen with Doffy fight? As I said I don't just speak about a clash but overall the visual aspect, in case Katakuri had his sparks before even clashing with Luffy.
Outside of their Coc clash Doffy never show red spark like Kata or Jinbe did.

Luffy losing a CoA clash with Kata doesn't mean he didn't have surpreme CoA too.

Only before Jinbei got serious. Once he did WW broke his fingers
He was previous already serious,he did use fullbody haki and still get pierced. After lvl up his haki he was able to broke WsW finger. Same thing as what Katakuri use.

He was previous already serious,he did use fullbody haki and still get pierced. After lvl up his haki he was able to broke WsW finger. Same thing as what Katakuri use.
Lol now it is a level up haki. Bruh the moment Jinbei got serious WW lost his fingers

Luffy losing a CoA clash with Kata doesn't mean he didn't have surpreme CoA too.
Luffy didn't. There wasn't any mention or indication. Like I said it is headcanon.
Zoro has never used lightning yet he scar Kaido

What's the matter here ?
I'm stoned af and want to give the final judgement :myman:
Black lightning is a higher level haki than no black lightning....Yes/No

Black lightning is a higher level haki than no black lightning....Yes/No
Mmmhh
It sure is something Oda highlights as an important clash usually, and is usually reserved to CoC.
This chapter is another case tho those lightnings stand for extreme pain, not CoC haki imo.
I mean, Jimbe literally twisted WW wrists... that's extreme for Oda's standards and sure hurts af.

So to answer your queation: Not necessarily

Mmmhh
It sure is something Oda highlights as an important clash usually, and is usually reserved to CoC.
This chapter is another case tho those lightnings stand for extreme pain, not CoC haki imo.
I mean, Jimbe literally twisted WW wrists... that's extreme for Oda's standards and sure hurts af.

So to answer your queation: Not necessarily
Yeah and when he grabbed his wrists Jinbei's hands weren't coated yet there was haki lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.