Status
Not open for further replies.
He was listening to the story. Once he realized that WW was speaking nonsense he got pissed and destroyed him
Of course Jinbe is stronger. No doubt.
But before the conversarion he took hits. He also got shot by a woman. There is not a reason to not be serious and waste time and energy if he could do it from the start.

Lightning sparkles don't seem like necessarily related to CoC since they appeared in other occasions as well for example.

I think the best argument that can be advanced here is in regards to them being likely strictly related to haki attacks in general. But not always portrayed either of course.

About colors of basic CoA, Oda displayed the lightning sparkles in the Luffy v Katakuri occasion for the first time ever IIRC so it that was really the first time ever it might be that when the sparkles are displayed alongside basic CoA an advanced color is always into play, but I'm not that completely sold either. It looks feasible and probably the case however.

Can you imagine spending so much time last week on downplaying Jinbe that you now have to pretend he got pieced up? Shit, that's rough.
He been zooming the panels for the slightest drop of blood to claim that the fight is high-extreme diff
Post automatically merged:

Of course Jinbe is stronger. No doubt.
But before the conversarion he took hits. He also got shot by a woman. There is not a reason to not be serious and waste time and energy if he could do it from the start.
Nobody is denying that he took hits. The point is the moment he got serious, WW broke his fingers. Jinbei also took attacks which previously hurt him to his face without damage (the bite)

Seeing Jinbei fight got me so hyped mate. I want to see more of him I’m confident he didn’t show all he has.
Look at that vein in the last panel. He hopes this mf does get up.

He been zooming the panels for the slightest drop of blood to claim that the fight is high-extreme diff
@Sword God Ryuma
Dawg. Seoi Nage by the fangs. Defense breaking offense. Jinbe is SO BUSHIDO. It's disappointing that you feel the need to play this role and take these Ls. Come home.

if WsW is out I don't think it really matters what Jinbe is doing for the rest of the arc. We will probably see the rest of the Straw Hats finish their fights as Luffy is making his way back up

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
What is jinbe doing for the rest of the arc if he's already done bullying whoswho , Also we probably get Lanji vs Queen extended fight scenes next chapter most likely
Just imagine it - Queen keep beating Sanji while calling him Judge's son, Sanji humiliated forced to use daddy Judge power to balance the battle - Queen keep beating RS Sanji.

I didn't even think about that. Jinbe still looks angry as fuck. No way WsW is down after that imo
You guys remind me of the same people after Luffy v. Katakuri in 895. So many people convinced that Luffy/Katakuri was just getting started. And when 896 spoilers came, they started crying.

This was a big chapter-ending send off. You don't get this shit more than once, especially when there's a ton of other opponents to get to.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
yeah because he definitely would go for big mom and not his captain

people clearly still haven’t catched on that the straw hats aren’t fighting big mom this arc or her crew
DonbLe Fishe don't care for that - you claim Winbei will fight loser Jack and Brook will have a chance to fight the stupid cat
Headcanon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.