Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it odd that Jinbei's fight got focused before Franky, Robin and Brook?
Not really. New characters typically get shown off early. I don’t see what’s so odd
Post automatically merged:

He'd be the biggest clown in the Beast Pirates if he's defeated here
- Talked shit to King, Jack at the start of the raid
- Tried to jump on Drake with Queen help
- Exhausted his whole crew trying to take down Jinbei in a gangbang, yet still failed
- Talked shit during the whole 1v1 fight with Jinbei
- Barely did anything to Jinbei during his whole 1v1 fight, tucked tail like a little bitch when he realized he's fucked.
- Got punched in the face as a result of talking shit
Even Sasaki knows his place.
Literally this. If he’s taken down now that means all of his earlier hype does just mean he’s all talk and Ulti would be stronger than him

Is it odd that Jinbei's fight got focused before Franky, Robin and Brook?
At first I thought so but it's not that weird.

- Nami has fought enemies after Sanji (alabasta) and Franky/Chopper (Enies Lobby).

- Luffy defeated Hody before everyone else defeated the subordinates on FI

- Both Hatori and Shura were defeated before Gedatsu, who clearly was the weakest.

- Punk Hazard uncharacteristically eliminated Vergo and Monet before dressrosa. Franky singlehandedly beat Baby 5 and Buffalo in the same arc. Buffalo goes and loses the rest of the next arc due to Kyros.

- Sanji fought Absalom before Usopp fought Perona.

There are definitely more I'm missing, but you get the point.

I don't think Who's Who is done yet. He'll probably be badly damaged and hurt, but since he is a zoan, he should be able to recover pretty fast and get back to fighting.
I just need to remind people of Chapter 405. Many people here, if they read the series weekly during EL, would have thought Franky's Strong Hammer defeated Fukuro, especially since it shows his blank, KO'ed face too.

Who's Who is Luterally still screaming in pain this chapter. He's not knocked out. There's nothing that says he won't get back up and fight with a stronger technique/techniques.

Not really. New characters typically get shown off early. I don’t see what’s so odd

Literally this. If he’s taken down now that means all of his earlier hype does just mean he’s all talk and Ulti would be stronger than him
If Ulti can get up from a thunder bagua to the face (when she was knocked out by it), WsW should be OK from Jinbe's punch since he's still conscious.

I do believe he will get up. I certainly would like to see another chapter or so of fighting before he's taken out.

Brook is still fighting WW.

Read the special chapter of Robin, Black Maria was built to be an opponent exclusively of Robin. Brook is in this fight until Robin unlocks a power-up.

Then Brook's fight will definitely start, with WW using regenerative power and semmei kikan to fight again.

Also, Inuarashi is not yet the fucking Jack main fight, Oda is marrying the fights exclusively for mugiwaras vs beast pirates.
Inu defeating Jack won't happen unless Oda wants to make Inuarashi a new nakama.

Brook is still fighting WW.

Read the special chapter of Robin, Black Maria was built to be an opponent exclusively of Robin. Brook is in this fight until Robin unlocks a power-up.

Then Brook's fight will definitely start, with WW using regenerative power and semmei kikan to fight again.

Also, Inuarashi is not yet the fucking Jack main fight, Oda is marrying the fights exclusively for mugiwaras vs beast pirates.
Inu defeating Jack won't happen unless Oda wants to make Inuarashi a new nakama.
Brook isnt fighting Whos who, Oda is going to have Robin and Brook tag team Black Maria I feel Black Maria Will need it since she seems to be unique in the Tobi Roppo with a trickster base fruit rather than A strength based one.

Jinbe beating Whos Who, and then jack would be the worst. Why build up whos who vs jinbe like this if he won’t be jinbes main fight?

Brook isnt fighting Whos who, Oda is going to have Robin and Brook tag team Black Maria I feel Black Maria Will need it since she seems to be unique in the Tobi Roppo with a trickster base fruit rather than A strength based one.

Jinbe beating Whos Who, and then jack would be the worst. Why build up whos who vs jinbe like this if he won’t be jinbes main fight?
Completely false, if Oda chooses to make Brook and Robin combo, then it will be the first time in over 20 years of manga that Oda will make a 2v1 of the mugiwaras. He always does 1v1 fights.

Brook was needed there because Robin is still very weak, so she needs a power-up.

And I don't think Jinbe will face Jack lol

Completely false, if Oda chooses to make Brook and Robin combo, then it will be the first time in over 20 years of manga that Oda will make a 2v1 of the mugiwaras. He always does 1v1 fights.

Brook was needed there because Robin is still very weak, so she needs a power-up.

And I don't think Jinbe will face Jack lol
Was law and Luffy vs Doffy not a 2 v 1? Zoro and Tashigi vs Monet?

And who is jinbes main fight then?

?
Lucci used Roku Ou Gan 3 times against Luffy. It still was his ougi. Kaku used his best move once to slice the tower, then at the end against Asura. Jabra used juushigan multiple times and had a wealth if unique moves prior that he calls his own.

Name one move the last 2 chapters that actually felt like WsW's super. Shigan Madara is copied from Lucci. Soru, Rankyaku and Geppou are basic.. Gagan was used like 7 times. His dagger shigan was used once. His tekkai move was countered immediately.

You literally stating anything means nothing lol. I've told people to wait, now you have to wait before you can act like you are right, because nothing here proves he's knocked out. All I'm "literally" saying is that WsW isn't defeated this chapter, but will probably be in 1019 or 1020. That's all. You can still have your "F6 defeat volume" be right in that case. Though, it may to take longer than you think.
Can you read? His barrage of Shigan was supposed to be the finisher. He fucked it up, and then Jinbe countered it.

Ulti/P1 are down, now it's his turn. There's no time to waste on WW. He is not that relevant to the main plot. We still have a million and 1 fights to get through.

Can you read? His barrage of Shigan was supposed to be the finisher. He fucked it up, and then Jinbe countered it.

Ulti/P1 are down, now it's his turn. There's no time to waste on WW. He is not that relevant to the main plot. We still have a million and 1 fights to get through.
No, P1 and WsW are not done yet. This chapter makes it clear that Usopp is gonna be getting a fight soon, and Brook needs a fight too since it makes no sense if Robin and Brook are the only SHs not getting 1v1s

Only reason why I thought Brook vs WsW could have been back on the table was because spoiler providers made it seem like Jinbe No-diffed WsW through the floor, which is where Brook would have been. Let alone the fact an observation ("seemingly defeated") was put into the spoilers to make it seem like he's likely done.

Pictures indicate the complete opposite imo. Jinbe got hurt several times. WsW seemed to underestimate him, but it doesn't imply he's been defeated.

Can I read? Can you? No it wasn't lmao, nothing implies that was his finisher. There is literally no dialogue that implies that. He continues to casually talk during it

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Predictions:

Chapter 1019= 1/2 of Luffy waking up and the rest is Yamato vs Kaido.
Chapter 1020= First half= Start of Zoro vs King Second half= Robin & Brook vs Black Maria
Chapter 1021= First half = defeat of Black Maria Second half = Franky vs Sasaki
Chapter 1022= First half = defeat of Sasaki Second half = Zoro vs King
Chapter 1023= First half = Sanji vs Queen Second half = Zoro vs King
Chapter 1024= First half = Defeat of King Second half = Sanji vs Queen
Chapter 1025= First half = Yamato vs Kaido Second half = Defeat of Queen
Chapter 1026= Inu and Neko are defeated. Luffy's return. Start of Sicilian and Carrot vs Perospero
Chapter 1027= Yamato's defeated and falls from the roof. Kaido is going down with his dragon form. But the whole crew defends Yamato and stands in the front of Kaido.
Chapter 1028= Sicilian's defeated. Carrot vs Perospero. The moon is back.
Chapter 1029= Onigashima is landing on the Flower Capital. Perospero is defeated.
Chapter 1030= Luffy vs Kaido. Zoro vs Jack. Sanji vs CP0 agents to protect Robin from getting captured. The rest of the crew vs Fodders.
Chapter 1031= Marine arrested Big Mom Pirates at the entrance of Wa no Kuni.

Predictions:

Chapter 1019= 1/2 of Luffy waking up and the rest is Yamato vs Kaido.
Chapter 1020= First half= Start of Zoro vs King Second half= Robin & Brook vs Black Maria
Chapter 1021= First half = defeat of Black Maria Second half = Franky vs Sasaki
Chapter 1022= First half = defeat of Sasaki Second half = Zoro vs King
Chapter 1023= First half = Sanji vs Queen Second half = Zoro vs King
Chapter 1024= First half = Defeat of King Second half = Sanji vs Queen
Chapter 1025= First half = Yamato vs Kaido Second half = Defeat of Queen
Chapter 1026= Inu and Neko are defeated. Luffy's return. Start of Sicilian and Carrot vs Perospero
Chapter 1027= Yamato's defeated and falls from the roof. Kaido is going down with his dragon form. But the whole crew defends Yamato and stands in the front of Kaido.
Chapter 1028= Sicilian's defeated. Carrot vs Perospero. The moon is back.
Chapter 1029= Onigashima is landing on the Flower Capital. Perospero is defeated.
Chapter 1030= Luffy vs Kaido. Zoro vs Jack. Sanji vs CP0 agents to protect Robin from getting captured. The rest of the crew vs Fodders.
Chapter 1031= Marine arrested Big Mom Pirates at the entrance of Wa no Kuni.
Doesn’t work tbh. It follows a structure that is forced your also ignoring killer hawkins drake apoo big mom kid and law

1019 Will be the 24th anniversary of OP serialization, Luffy is probably appearing there.
My guess would be the first half being about the conclusion of Jinbe x Who's Who and the other about Luffy waking up (and we learn hints of how this last round against Kaido ended).

Status
Not open for further replies.