Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WsW fang pistol:

Little cut Jinbe(with hardening) and even hit him later in face, same attack literally make holes into steel building, going though one whole floor into the under floor:

The attack is so lethal and powerfull that it go though one whole floor below.
And I didn´t noticed it in first place, but did this beast pirate dude lose his hand? Seems like he lose really his hand lol.
And Jinbe "just" take a small cut and later damage on his face, showing how lethal fang pistol is but Jinbe durability is greater, dude durability is very high even without hardening lol.

1020- Sasaki Vs Winbei
1021- Jack Vs Winbei
1022- Queen Vs Winbei
1023- King Vs Winbei
1024- Kaido Vs Winbei, Wano ends
:finally:
If Jack is fighting Inu, one chapter. Probably shared with the start of Zoro Vs King.
Post automatically merged:

Did Jinbe get angry because Who's Who is racist against slaves and fishman? Maybe Who's Who should have minded his own business. Lol what a weird opponent for Jinbe, and here i thought Who's Who had something more important to say than just spitting bullshit. Like how about telling us more about the Gum Gum Fruit?

:choppawhat:
"you and your goddamn n***** people."
"is it something I said?"

G

Gorosei Informer

Such a fantastic chapter! In regards to WhosWho vs Jinbei anyway! So awesome to see Winbei getting to flex and fight for real, he was such a savage here! Who's Who is really cool with some unique moves and adding more lore to the OP worl and about CP9 and Lucci too, showcasing more of Rokushiki and just his design, personality, fighting style and DF too!

All these new moves and the panelling and art were brilliant! Can't wait to see this animated, we got such a detailed fight in the manga after so long, aside from Rooftop Piece ofc! This is such a DRASTIC improvement after all that BS with Ulti, Page One, Nami, Usopp, Big Meme and Tama!

I really can't wait to see more of Franky vs Sasaki, Sanji vs Queen and Robin and Brook vs Maria, I really hope Oda gives them tthe same kind of love too! They all need and deserve it so much! (Franky the least as Oda has really made him shine post TS and he really got to shine in the movies too but Franky is still an absolutely awesome badass legend ofc!)

:cheers::lumazed::fransuper::stealthblack::steef::finally:

I really need to apologise for underestimating and slandering Oda so much lately!

:emohiyo::neesama::catpole::catsweat:

Great chapter glad to see a full fight of two powerful characters not named Luffy and Zoro. Who's who really did well to even bring Jinbe to his knee really give the F6 as a whole huge props Oda also did a good Job of portraying Jinbe as the superior. I still don't think the fight is over given the text's read more like a shift in the advantage rather than a K.O but we'll wait an see.

With a VS in the title, you know you've got a good chapter. Pay-Pay and Ulti bonding over a book in a room full of Beast plushies is too adorable. Page One having a shaved head and horns on his skull is necessary info.

The Gifters that keep on gifting. CP0 with fresh numbers updates us with the Beast Pirates down from 20k to 16k, the alliance up from 7k to 9k. Two thousand more have fallen over the last two chapters. The result of Tama's actions were 300 Smiles switching sides with the remaining 200 avoiding the dango, never attending the party, or just died like poor Sheepshead and Ginrummy. The more surprising consequence was Waiters and Pleasures switching sides with their Headliner/Gifter bosses, netting the alliance another ~2k fodder. Imagine a good boss like Briscola last chapter suddenly flips and starts hammering you -- these are some really loyal or easily intimidated goons to still follow the traitors. Can you really blame overlord Tama for this one?

Who's Who called the wrong fish Nika. To be fair, Jinbe's face was coated black this chapter. Who's Who confirms he was one those guys who got jacked in prison and busted himself out, ruling out Impel Down. He's also a prison convert who now praises the sun. The guard who spread the idea of "Sun God" Nika that frees slaves was eliminated for what CP0 calls outdated information, and now they need to take care of Who's Who for the same reason. Maybe it's not outdated so much as not WG approved. The sun god the Shandians made sacrifices to, the sun the Elbaf giants pay tribute to with 12 days of fasting, the Dawn the Minks are waiting for, and the former fishmen slaves creating the Sun Pirates. Zero chance this is all a coincidence and Oda is seeking to tie the mythologies of the OP world together. Is it Joy Boy related? Well, there is one damning piece of evidence with a sun right next to a giant upside down strawhat, all in the ancient lunar Shandian civilization discovered by the one true God Enel:

A vengeful cat who pins his failings on the Gomu Gomu Vs a grateful fish freed from prison by its user and given a place on his crew. The red and blue corner treat us to a raw but technical thriller. Good choreography with Jinbe using attacks, blocks, even a counter grip to defend. Who's Who is a little clever spamming his very effective Fang Pistol, resorting to his legs after his hands became useless. I loved the sheer brutality with WW breaking his Ancient Zoan fingers then getting his wrists snapped by the fishman grip, Jinbe earning a slash and a saber nab to the face. I honestly thought Jinbe would find a water source and soak this furball, but it looks like land lubber karate alone is good enough to deal all the damage Ulti took from Luffy/Yamato/Big Mom/Zeus/Nami. What a beast.

Lesson learned: never throw away your knife in the middle of a fight.

Oh the humiliation of being the one Smilodon born with a long tail.

Now 60 chapters into Act 3, we enter clap back season (or break season:catcry:). Kanjuro, Page One, Ulti, now Who's Who. Jinbe's final punch was a shockwave to Who's Who face, a new Ogi technique and likely a mask-breaking finisher as seen against Wadatsumi and Big Mom. I don't mind this beautiful fight continuing, but the cat already infodumped some major lore, triggered Jinbe, got broken in hybrid and I can't see what's left other than parting words. Should WW be awakened and recover sometime later, I see a nasty CP0 execution in his future. No more Oni virus, Tama's mission finished, Luffy on standby. Assuming there's a pattern, two chapters for every Strawhat fight and a chapter for side characters like Drake and Killer is generous by post-TS standards and would give us months of non-stop action. I'll be looking forward to it all.
Ohh nice theory and analysis, i like where you are going with this. I was wondering what all that stuff Who's Who was going on about. I thought he was just bullsitting and trying to take the punishment of his failures on Jinbe.
:kaidowhat:

I like your theory about the Sun God's connection to JoyBoy and the Straw Hat.

:cheers:

First ever good fight in Onigaishima so far. Jinbei rocking as usual. Hopefully we will get one more or half more chapter of this fight and move on to next fight with same tempo without any offpanelling. Oda might as well off panel Tama/Nami/Usopp/Gifters for some time. Interested in Nika aka the sun god story. Is it dated back to void century or what as World Government trying to bury it? Onigaishima become best if Oda continues in a same way. Meaningful fight, proper dialogues, solid conclusion etc for every important character in Onigaishima.

Status
Not open for further replies.