Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Jinbe has for sure advanced armament aka barrier haki you can he see the fang pistol on the last page was stopped before it made contacts and Jinbe was not even using black armament on his face anymore.
and as he grabbes WsW's wrists he didn't use black armament either but there were lightning effect.
so far Luffy , Yamato and Jinbe are able to use that advanced armament i think Zoro and Sanji will be able to use it at the end of the arc.

And im happy too, Jinbe really do a great of work even though I would want to see more water based skills like using a big aura water beam like Hody did. Can still happen though.)
:nicagesmile::risitasad:

playa4321 said:
Imo not, fighting draw doesn´t mean Jinbe wouldn´t be a YC4lvl character if he fought Wsw high-extrem high diff.
:cantseeme:
playa4321 said:
With Jinbe fighting WsW the 4YClvl character, it is clear where Oda see Jinbe powerlvl wise.
:ihaha:
playa4321 said:
Me: YC4lvl=Jinbe, You:

"WhAt ManGa ArE yoU reAdinG??
:risitavirus:
playa4321 said:
Jinbe was very underestimate in this forum.

Franky in his first onscreen battle in the manga:

Jinbe in his first onscreen battle in the manga:

Fukurou was up and still had two fight chapters with Jinbe.
What im saying, WsW is most like not defeated yet, he probably comeback next chapter and the fight continue.
my man has his hands and 2 fingers broken

Jimbe's arnament is no joke..

it also seems like one can control concentration haki on arnment to harden it even further..

:nicagesmile::risitasad:

playa4321 said:
Imo not, fighting draw doesn´t mean Jinbe wouldn´t be a YC4lvl character if he fought Wsw high-extrem high diff.
:cantseeme:
playa4321 said:
With Jinbe fighting WsW the 4YClvl character, it is clear where Oda see Jinbe powerlvl wise.
:ihaha:
playa4321 said:
Me: YC4lvl=Jinbe, You:

"WhAt ManGa ArE yoU reAdinG??
:risitavirus:
playa4321 said:
Jinbe was very underestimate in this forum.
Coming from mister "Jinbe isn't serious" or "Jinbe didn't take any damage".
Jinbe look clearly damaged, prepare for grave with the next chapter.
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.