One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:suresure: The OP universe top guys all charmed by Oden
Fanboys reading OP " King is popular than Oden"
Yes. Once we get his flashback, the fanbase will adore King.
Post automatically merged:

imagine hating a guy designed to be charismatic, who was supposed to rule over an entire country and bring prosperity over the entire country. but root for a crooked bastard who brought down the current daimyo by scheming and got bitchslapped by his daughter (not that i hate orochi but still)
Imagine liking the guy who has done almost nothing to merit the praise he gets in universe.

Yo, that's crazy. Actually seeing Roger on panel and next chapter perhaps even in some action is damn good. I don't really need fights or one chapter clashes, it's panel wasting tbh and totally unrealistic to expect it, but I atleast really want to see a glimpse of some endgame powers.
Somehow Roger was able to clash with full powered gura swings, while WB in base was already a freaking monster. Obviously some crazy haki game had to be involved on atleast Roger's part during that fight. Man, Oda please more than just a base attack vs base attack clash, legit gonna cry, if that happens. Those heaven splitting clashes are fucking old news now, obviously everyone of them is able to do that..

Other than that, kid Shanks already rocking that hat- legacy. Ray looks great. What's up with Scopper tho, he again got background'ed? Sengoku finally got some "respeck" onto his name. But was to be expected from a fleet admiral, who can turn himself into huge golden god figure.
And Orochi really has a somewhat "reasonable" motive, who would have thought. I expect like 2 or 3 chapters max for Oden's journey on Roger's ship and then again 3-4 chapters for the Wano flashback plot.

imagine hating a guy designed to be charismatic, who was supposed to rule over an entire country and bring prosperity over the entire country. but root for a crooked bastard who brought down the current daimyo by scheming and got bitchslapped by his daughter (not that i hate orochi but still)
Imagine liking Orochi the ugly fat version of Kuro and Arlong, Orochi..

And not liking the Japanese OG Chad Thunder

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The guy who defended Wano from a Yonkou, yeah. Something Oden couldn't do.
Yeah defended it greatly, it just resulted in a completely destroyed Udon, freeing of thousand of prisoners, including the biggest treats for his captain and bringing that fat woman, which is probably taking Money of kaido for their children, directly to him. Nice done.

Status
Not open for further replies.