One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I still have some hopes that Roger won't give a fuck about Oden and He is interested only in Toki and her past etc..
So far Oden's impressed everyone without any effort. I don't have much hope left for Oda giving us a detailed take on Oden joining the Roger pirates.
Post automatically merged:

And we were getting along together so well earlier :crybeard:

Worst

Custom title

Will we find out if it's Roger "That guy" ? I mean when 2 big d*** meet it's not like they will just talk it's probably going to be some epic clash (which we will not see ofc) hell BM and Kaido clashed for days just as a sort of "hey long time no see" but still do you think it's Roger the one WB is talking about? Some may sai no since WB always call with their names the ones he respect and he sure respected Roger he wouldn't call him "That guy"...

I kinda don't like how oda is treating the big characters in this flashback, it seems all of them lost their personality and oda is only concerned about making us care about Oden

there's no badass prideful WB who look down to everyone until they prove themselves to him, Roger panels also are so lame compared to his pre timeskip panels, he has something interesting to say every time he appeared pre ts, now he seems predictable and boring
Roger has like one panel.
He was hidden pre ts and only appeared for poneglyph stuff

Prideful WB who look down on everyone ? :seriously:

You skipped Marineford ? :pepeke:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:suresure: Just cause nobody cares about your King that much
Stop hating on Oden ans Katakuri
King is already more popular than Katakuri and he's had less than 1 full page of panel time Investigator Muu. When we get our King flashback, he'll be the most popular character since Doflamingo.
Smartest thing you've said all day.

Can't wait for the GOAT Orochi boiling that Oden guy. Young Orochi is so innocent and naive, I love his character development into a mastermind.
He's really just looking out for his family name. I can respect that. I can respect his ambition and drive even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.