One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting how Roger, knowing he is about to die due to his illness, is thinking about doing a final epic duel with WB where he plans to die bringing WB with him. Aside from the fact that this means that he has a personality which resembles Kaido, a bloodlusted warmonger, this also means that he is still not planning to go for the One piece and all that is behind this choice aka for me he will meet Oden but more importantly Toki who will make somewhat Roger change his mind and do everything he can to conquer the grandline and find the One piece. And most likely it will be due to the infos Toki will tell him about what happened in the void century and the meaning of it (why it was clouded by the wg etc.).
Well he isn't that much like Kaido.

Kaido wants to end the world just because he can while Roger is just doesn't want to go out without a big fight... We know that later on they become friends so he's thinking about fighting Whitebeard now purely based on having fought him like 10 years ago and expecting that their hatred for each other is still there

Basically Kaido wants death and mayhem in itself whike Roger just wants a good fight before he dies and he figures he can get one from an old enemy he just happens to have run into
Post automatically merged:

I just realised that 2019 is likely to end with a Roger vs Whitebeard chapter
:cheers:

Oda you son of a bitch... Perfect timing

I kinda don't like how oda is treating the big characters in this flashback, it seems all of them lost their personality and oda is only concerned about making us care about Oden

there's no badass prideful WB who look down to everyone until they prove themselves to him, Roger panels also are so lame compared to his pre timeskip panels, he has something interesting to say every time he appeared pre ts, now he seems predictable and boring

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I kinda don't like how oda is treating the big characters in this flashback, it seems all of them lost their personality and oda is only concerned about making us care about Oden

there's no badass prideful WB who look down to everyone until they prove themselves to him, Roger panels also are so lame compared to his pre timeskip panels, he has something interesting to say every time he appeared pre ts, now he seems predictable and boring
The fact the two best pirates in the story are fighting over Oden is kind of funny, in how ridiculous it is.

What?

I can understand what you mean but in otherhand Oden was a monster aswell, Oda try to show this and hyping him up. Yet he still show the gap between him and Whitebeard in the last chapter. Im sure Oda gonna handle both Roger and Whitebeard as monsters in the next chapter. Seeing Whitebeard joking and even having fun with his crew is just incredible, it build up deep more into his character who doesn't just based on his strenght.

Im sure we gonna see more of Roger in the next chapters aswell, I like how they build up as normal pirates but still beeing monsters on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.