General & Others Do you think the bounties for the Revolutionary Army Commanders are fine or do you think they should have been higher?

I think their bounties are okay when you look at it this way:

Dragon is a secretive man, wouldn't it make sense his revo army makes sure they don't show any connection to him?

So I think everyone got their bounties while being lowkey. Remember they're all split across the seas
& after the incident at the reverie, I can assure you their bounties will go up. It is possible they earned those bounties while keeping their connection to dragon and the revolutionary army private.

Either they got those bounties by being lowkey, or after the stunt they pulled that is their bounties off rip & only sabo gets a raise from 602.

Considering they don't know exactly where they rank in dragons army, they probably give them sizeable numbers without overduing it because they don't even know what dragon is plotting.

Even sabo was shocked to see he was found out in dressrosa.

Koala & Hack stayed hidden too so its possible even they don't have bounties yet. Remember when they just found out Buggy was a part of Roger's crew after Impel down?

They are fine but Sabo should have been higher, and Ivankov too (Iva is probably around 500 mil, between Sabo and Betty)
Post automatically merged:

The only thing I'm impressed by is Belo Petty having highesr bounty above Karasu

But generally, they are a disappointing group... They fall sooo short compared to Yonko...

For me, I consider Sabo/Ivankov/Kuma as the best 3 commanders..
I am surprised Morley has the lowest bounty among them being mentioned top 3 alongside Sabo and Ivankov by Doffy.

They are fine but Sabo should have been higher, and Ivankov too (Iva is probably around 500 mil, between Sabo and Betty)
Post automatically merged:

I am surprised Morley has the lowest bounty among them being mentioned top 3 alongside Sabo and Ivankov by Doffy.
Yet 4 of them hurt 2 admirals while Jozu got stomped

Only justified if Dragon's bounty is ridiculous. But I don't think it is the case, he probably has higher bounty than Roger. So it is unacceptable that not even the number 2 in command have at least a billion bounty.

Just another proofs that Oda writes random numbers when it comes to bounties. Only Warlord have a nice excuse for having low bounties.