Status
Not open for further replies.
in anycase submitting actions at night while secretly maintaining any sort of presence in the thread
just doesnt scream townie to me.
hiding behind tpein on a night where you were sussed doesnt scream townie
and he isnt a hololive gamer
fuji does receive a passive description
curious what he saw to make him townclear am

between ratchet and ripped
I think I will want to see ripped flipped first now
he did this same reverse psycho act in the joker game and was the avenger cult.

what kind of abilities do you have?

I just asked on reddit someone said Noel is bottom @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Sky
I have a lot of abilities but they can only be activated if I decide to be Killable which I would never do. I've wanted scum to come up at and try to lynch me because that would be very telling but I think frankly they don't believe that lynching me is the only way they can get me out of the game

in anycase submitting actions at night while secretly maintaining any sort of presence in the thread
just doesnt scream townie to me.
hiding behind tpein on a night where you were sussed doesnt scream townie
and he isnt a hololive gamer
fuji does receive a passive description
curious what he saw to make him townclear am

between ratchet and ripped
I think I will want to see ripped flipped first now
he did this same reverse psycho act in the joker game and was the avenger cult.
^ to that point look here maybe as he is trying to pivot things my way.

Frankly I don't care if I die because I just haven't had time to play but make sure you remember that I am claimed unkillable and scum HAS TO LYNCH ME. I've mentioned jt a few times and got some bites so use this info

I have a lot of abilities but they can only be activated if I decide to be Killable which I would never do. I've wanted scum to come up at and try to lynch me because that would be very telling but I think frankly they don't believe that lynching me is the only way they can get me out of the game

Frankly I don't care if I die because I just haven't had time to play but make sure you remember that I am claimed unkillable and scum HAS TO LYNCH ME. I've mentioned jt a few times and got some bites so use this info
You really care about staying alive if you are restraining youself from using other abilities just to keep the protection

does tbe protection save you from super or ultra kills?

wouldnt stop me from trying to lynch you buddy
if you are town
would just be a mislynch

no reason to buy you currently have nothing till you decide you want to be killable which you would never do .
lmao

You really care about staying alive if you are restraining youself from using other abilities just to keep the protection

does tbe protection save you from super or ultra kills?
Yes it does.

Staying alive is often more valuable. It means scum needs parity with me alive to win which isn't that easy

Status
Not open for further replies.