Status
Not open for further replies.
They are fighting in the comments to my question on Reddit. this community is funny AF
God damn, aren't y'all sick of mocking the members' intelligence? All of you are far stupider than any of them.

Oh, and for a fandom that LOVES to insult the members as much as we do, y'all sure can't take an insult yourselves. You all expect the members just to take all of your shit, but you can't take any shit yourself.

These vitrual anime girls all have thicker skin than any of you. Doesn't that embarrass you guys?
I have no clue if he is mad at me or the people answering. WTF is happening! :suresure:

I could actually prove myself as town but it would leave me exposed at night so seems like a bad idea. If anyone thinks it is mechanically necessary I would play ball though.

I would prefer to just sit though

Negative.
What happened to "I will only vote you (Ratchet) or Krogothwolf this phase"? Are you, perhaps, the one desperate to save themselves from the lynch? When I asked for a compromise, you tried to spin it as a scummy action from me. Yet now you're happy to compromise once heat comes your way. Your logic is all over the place here.
it really isnt. ive already told you that my priority is left solves first. i didnt see any momentum whatsoever for krogo so why be stubborn and go for him when we can get always to flip. if i was so desperate to survive wouldnt info after right side here since im just eliminating left poe eventually leaving just me if im last left wolf?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it really isnt. ive already told you that my priority is left solves first. i didnt see any momentum whatsoever for krogo so why be stubborn and go for him when we can get always to flip. if i was so desperate to survive wouldnt info after right side here since im just eliminating left poe eventually leaving just me if im last left wolf?
WIFOM.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
youre the one accusing me of shit so who is really wifom here? does it really make sense if im left wolf to eliminate my poe?
Accusing you =/= WIFOM. You could say the same thing about me with RippedCal here, no? It's not a defence on your part as if you are left scum you have 6 players including yourself alive, so more than enough room to get a few mislynches.

Well, you did push for people on the right more than people on the left. Not by a huge margin though that’s why I haven’t called you out for it but the fact that you are mentioning it rn as if you were focusing on left is alarming

Status
Not open for further replies.