Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you did push for people on the right more than people on the left. Not by a huge margin though that’s why I haven’t called you out for it but the fact that you are mentioning it rn as if you were focusing on left is alarming
we had two left wolves die early before it was really determined we were playing multi ball. i think early on everyone was going for whoever they though was the most wolf and not necessarily in their side.

cal there are only for right players left and probably two right wolves. if you prove yourself and do end up dying, then there not a lot of room to hide on that side.

Accusing you =/= WIFOM. You could say the same thing about me with RippedCal here, no? It's not a defence on your part as if you are left scum you have 6 players including yourself alive, so more than enough room to get a few mislynches.
:suresure:
cal there are only for right players left and probably two right wolves. if you prove yourself and do end up dying, then there not a lot of room to hide on that side.
He isn't concern with solving and he keeps accusing scum of attempting to kill him. Almost sounds like T-Pein, only difference is he isn't asking for protection :pepecafe:

@krogothwolf vote for alwaysmind, post some stuff, protect someone from your side (Lanji,sky or destroyer) if alwaysmind flips scum, if not then protect me though I might get abducted anyway.
If you can kill or block, go for Ratchet.

it shouldn't be complicated for you nah? I mean we were undecided because it was between you and Alwaysmind but why do you think it's complicated?
why does everyone keep forgetting krogo as well? i say its complicated because the entire game has felt a bit too easy and straight. hopefully thats the case and always flips wolf but the entire game ive felt like there has been something weve been missing. maybe thats just paranoia and if it is ill be happy. but if always flips town do either me or krogo feel that wolfy besides being poe?

why does everyone keep forgetting krogo as well? i say its complicated because the entire game has felt a bit too easy and straight. hopefully thats the case and always flips wolf but the entire game ive felt like there has been something weve been missing. maybe thats just paranoia and if it is ill be happy. but if always flips town do either me or krogo feel that wolfy besides being poe?
I wanted to lynch Krogo at first but turns out he protected Naomi :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.