Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not gonna check how Lanji figured out alwaysmind's character, if he is right then alwaysmind seems scum based on that too along with everything else so I am fairly confident about it now

Dest has a rabid hatred for everything I do because I pointed out that cult hunting is scummy when (1) the cult remain effectively town and (2) the cult are known to each other, so it's best to lynch outside
you were culted and defended ryu who was killing people. not really sure how i was wrong. also since when do i have a hate on for everything you do? also also cap was just asking whats up with you in general but for some reason you used that as an opportunity to throw shade on me. why?.

I am not gonna check how Lanji figured out alwaysmind's character, if he is right then alwaysmind seems scum based on that too along with everything else so I am fairly confident about it now
You didn't need his character to do that. He has openly admitted to doing scummy things and lynching Ekko was one of them. He also pulled back his attempt to mislynch Naomi with Pein.
I will be vulnerable tonight.
Even if you are I cannot see Ratchet attempting to kill you tonight. This whole thing reeks of a set up but that's none of my business.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votecount:

Sky > The Destoryer > - > Ratchet > Alwaysmind > - > Ratchet > Alwaysmind
Ratchet > RippedCal
The Destoryer > Ratchet > Alwaysmind
Alwaysmind > Akai Haato
Udell > Alwaysmind
Lanji Cucksmoke > Ratchet > Alwaysmind > - > Alwaysmind
Naomi > The Destoryer > Alwaysmind
Catyberry > The Destoryer > Alwaysmind
Akai Haato > Alwaysmind
RippedCal > Alwaysmind

Alwaysmind: 8 (Udell, Catyberry, The Destoryer, Naomi, Lanji Cucksmoke, Sky, Akai Haato, RippedCal)
RippedCal: 1 (Ratchet)
Akai Haato: 1 (Alwaysmind)

Correct me if blabla, you know the drill.

Players:
@Alwaysmind
@Ratchet
@Naomi
@RippedCal
@Catyberry
@Sky
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Udell
@krogothwolf
@The Destoryer
@Akai Haato
@AL sama
@Noctis

Votecount:

Sky > The Destoryer > - > Ratchet > Alwaysmind > - > Ratchet > Alwaysmind
Ratchet > RippedCal
The Destoryer > Ratchet > Alwaysmind
Alwaysmind > Akai Haato
Udell > Alwaysmind
Lanji Cucksmoke > Ratchet > Alwaysmind > - > Alwaysmind
Naomi > The Destoryer > Alwaysmind
Catyberry > The Destoryer > Alwaysmind
Akai Haato > Alwaysmind
RippedCal > Alwaysmind

Alwaysmind: 8 (Udell, Catyberry, The Destoryer, Naomi, Lanji Cucksmoke, Sky, Akai Haato, RippedCal)
RippedCal: 1 (Ratchet)
Akai Haato: 1 (Alwaysmind)

Correct me if blabla, you know the drill.
I don't know the drill :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.