One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is three years before he fought Roger though... How did he age so badly in just three years?

And why is he kneeling down to Orochi 14 years after god valley yet the narrator said he was supposed to be along side Big mom and Whitebeard gaining power to become a big name
Yooo, here is a crazy theory.
That woman with Bon Clay's powers, she used to be on Rox ship. And she followed Kaido after the Rox separated. So, now, Kaido is making his move in Wano. And that lady is simply using Shiki's face, but this is not actually Shiki, it's just Oda's way to tease Shiki more.

So, what happened is that this lady maybe was the "Ace" in Beast Pirates since she was with Kaido ever since the beginning and looks too old, and she probably with that power was used to trap Oden and get him Killed. Surely it worked, but at the cost of her life, after all, many including me speculated that Kaido had a calamity "Ace" card. And this might be her. And Oden killed her in the process. So, oden might have been set up, but Beast Pirates did not get out of it without losses. So, basically, she was killed. And that's how the fruit reincarnated and bon Clay now uses the ability since the user is already dead

Yooo, here is a crazy theory.
That woman with Bon Clay's powers, she used to be on Rox ship. And she followed Kaido after the Rox separated. So, now, Kaido is making his move in Wano. And that lady is simply using Shiki's face, but this is not actually Shiki, it's just Oda's way to tease Shiki more.

So, what happened is that this lady maybe was the "Ace" in Beast Pirates since she was with Kaido ever since the beginning and looks too old, and she probably with that power was used to trap Oden and get him Killed. Surely it worked, but at the cost of her life, after all, many including me speculated that Kaido had a calamity "Ace" card. And this might be her. And Oden killed her in the process. So, oden might have been set up, but Beast Pirates did not get out of it without losses. So, basically, she was killed. And that's how the fruit reincarnated and bon Clay now uses the ability since the user is already dead
Well then I don't know how Bon clays fruit ended up in paradise if she died in Wano

Maybe someone else again got it and then died outside of wano as well

Anyway yeah, the fact that she has Shiki's young face instead of his old one implies that she knew him from way back when when he was in rocks probably

One more picture, thanks again to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Once again I really don't like Toki

She appears and is immediately a damsel in distress to be saved by Oden

Then she declares that her DREAM is to go to Wano but Oden doesn't want to and then cut to four years later and she has abandoned her dream and Oden has knocked her up good with two children already

Then cut to her death when she has the chance to literally save her own life and at least raise her daughter so that she doesn't end up a fuckin prostitute, the chick chooses to die in a fire because Oden died so she has no will to go on

Oh Oda, you just out did yourself in the mehhhhh women charcaters department

By the way, I'm actually happy that Roger is aknowledging Sengoku as well as a formidable rival, and not just Garp.
Cause I feel Sengoku is often neglected by the fans, specially since as a fleet admiral, he had lower showings during Marineford than the 3 admirals. Granted same with Garp in Marineford, but Garp gets lots of credit because of his "Hero" title and because of how people always react to him. But Sengoku, he usually gets overlooked. Nice to see prime Roger aknowledging Sengoku.

Status
Not open for further replies.