Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If Lind L. Taylor is a role, they probably have to tell everyone they're a miller, since almost every game I've played with him he claims he's a miller :gokulaugh:
Gime me a name oh great Mango.
I'm afraid of using my powers, I fear that if I use it too much.. I am giving something in return.. something that I ultimately end up sorely regretting.. However if you further insist, I might bestow upon thee a name

If Lind L. Taylor is a role, they probably have to tell everyone they're a miller, since almost every game I've played with him he claims he's a miller :gokulaugh:

I'm afraid of using my powers, I fear that if I use it too much.. I am giving something in return.. something that I ultimately end up sorely regretting.. However if you further insist, I might bestow upon thee a name
:neesama:

I’m a conditional miller. Some nights I’m innocent and some nights I’m guilty.

My character has a phobia of catching Ls and I’m not allowed to mislynch. So I won’t be voting unless I’m like 95% sure it’s a scum lynch.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

My character has a phobia of catching Ls and I’m not allowed to mislynch. So I won’t be voting unless I’m like 95% sure it’s a scum lynch.
Are you required to say this? Or did you do so of your own violition?

Wtf, @Flower restrain your claiming D1, or 0 in this case lmfao.

Should've just claimed Miller and vote restriction, no need to go into such details lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.