Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll just summarize the whole game here.

Summary of opening posts:
This is only a summary, but I tried to hit all the important points, read the posts themselves for more details.

- There will be trivia questions and who ever answers correctly will receive a prize or not.
- There are taboo words and you are supposed to guess the taboo word in your pm. You will not be told what the taboo word is, but it will be announced publicly if the taboo word has been guessed. There may or may not be a punishment for speaking the taboo word.
- There are 5 teams and each has a captain to it. We vote for 5 captains in the first half of day 0 and the second half of day 0, the captains select their 5 members in turns.
- The captains will select a vice captain from their members.
- There will be a discord server for the team where we can chat at night.
- There is a currency system here and we can spend the money we have to buy items or change locations.
- Each item is available for one cycle and your money will not be refunded if the item is not used.
- Items can be stolen, traded and sold. You can only sell and trade during the day.
- There are 5 locations that you can travel too.
- Each location has a fee to be paid and has a negative affect attached to it when you visit it. Staying longer increases the negative effect.

Summary until page 75:
- Ekko was announced as the wizard king. He cannot be put into a team and will assign tasks/missions to teams as said in the instructions.
- There is no lynch this day phase. It's day 0 and the first half of the day phase we select 5 players to be captains. The second half of the day phase the captains will take turns choosing their members.
- Fuji, Ena, Bonbon, and TAC have the most votes to be captains now. There is still one spot that isn't filled, but missy might be the one to take that.
- To streamline the selection process, all the captains agreed to calling dibs on players.
- Fuji has called dibs on - Zara, Flower, Lanji, Destroyer and another player.
- Ena has called dibs on - Knight of sea, Me, Zem, Sera and Marimo.
- TAC has called dibs on - Nat
- BonBon - I don't remember.
- Missy - no one yet, I believe.
- There was a lot of mechanic talk this day phase and a hell lot of fluff.
- There was back and forth between Udell and Melon. Melon thinks Udell is scum since he didn't care about defending himself when she accused him.
- There is an alt account called Bisorami-bear sama @Bisoromi Bear-sama - He has publicly claimed indie and said that he has to complete missions in 3 sock accounts in total and can win with any faction. Apparently that was also the name of TAC's alt back on OJ. So we assume that who ever is that alt account has TAC's role.
- TAC trusts the bear.

I think that's it.
that's why you my VC

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Intresting.

And the s-process is responsible for the nucleosynthesis of approximately half the atomic nuclei heavier than iron? Correct?.

What might be minute differences between the two processes? Care to elaborate?
The s-process is slower and it occurs through Finalbeta decay producing less neutron rich isotopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.