Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I was a second thoughts away of voting natalija for captain then I remembered seraphoenix and van could be better assets to the captain position
Why? So you can trick me into fucking up???

We’re watching Star Wars!

@Van vote TAC and 5 other people for captains :daydream:
I vote Nat and Fujishiro so far. Hell no to TAC. I trust him least of all lmao

Not really, it’s in fact the scum that would honour it to seem like they want democracy.

Town would just not give a fuck 😂
Scum would want to have the maximum amount of townies in a division excluding them for night info purposes . Hence why it’s beneficial for them to choose who they want instead of having players choose to join them.

But yeah Townies that don’t care can do it too you’re right Nat.

Scum would want to have the maximum amount of townies in a division excluding them for night info purposes . Hence why it’s beneficial for them to choose who they want instead of having players choose to join them.

But yeah Townies that don’t care can do it too you’re right Nat.
Yes, but you also forget that scum want to seem helpful.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
A meme origined from another community basically. So you didn't catch up before claiming that aggressive stance. Interesting. :memehm:
yes that agressive stance has natural origins, but it is amplified through my role, which is also a player with certain aggression
So just because of that you want them dead?
yes, what is wrong with it?
Why? So you can trick me into fucking up???
lmao, haven't thought about that, thought I put some irony in there like Van > Natalija

Status
Not open for further replies.