Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take a glance at my activity rates from recent games they stick more or less similarly to this one on average. Plus I'm on session sorrowfully.

But my activity is not really alignment indicative regardless. I recall a few games as Town in which I would barely post, definitely way less than this time. For example in the Weeb Game.

I think some players simply refuse to accept that my meta is pretty tricky to unravel. Quite random in many elements.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Only thing I saw that caught my eye was Rej being aggressive towards Marimo, labelling him as scum based on a game he played a long time ago. And also Rej wanting to get rid of Beta and some other two people but I forgot who they were.
is rej yagoo? you guys use a lot of different names for players but i think ive caught on to most.

also what do you feel has been townie about your game so far? some of your posts have pinged me if were being hones so id just like to get your take on your own game so far.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If i remember Misa had to find you guys.
@Light D Lamperouge yeah that, I just remember I was alone and had to keep Light alive, but I could join the rest of the mafia if he died I think.
Tbh I don't remember, I subbed out like D1/2, but I know you weren't there from the start at least lol. And when I went to check you were marked with an indie-ish colour lol.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
If you take a glance at my activity rates from recent games they stick more or less similarly to this one on average. Plus I'm on session sorrowfully.

But my activity is not really alignment indicative regardless. I recall a few games as Town in which I would barely post, definitely way less than this time. For example in the Weeb Game.

I think some players simply refuse to accept that my meta is pretty tricky to unravel. Quite random in many elements.
Well then has anyone pinged you as scum other than the Dear Leader, Who is a Perfect Incarnation of the Appearance that a Leader Should Have ?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
is rej yagoo? you guys use a lot of different names for players but i think ive caught on to most.

also what do you feel has been townie about your game so far? some of your posts have pinged me if were being hones so id just like to get your take on your own game so far.
Yeah, Rej changed his name to Yagoo.

Also, Ena is Queen too.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Are you asking me what I think is town about me? That's kind of an odd question as I know myself as town and have been one of the few trying to analyze players in the middle of all this fluff if you have noticed lol.

I mean I'm not too sure what more I can do...

Are you asking me what I think is town about me? That's kind of an odd question as I know myself as town and have been one of the few trying to analyze players in the middle of all this fluff if you have noticed lol.

I mean I'm not too sure what more I can do...
how have you been analyzing players? just looking at a quick iso of you you seem to be tunneling this zara player who you affectionally call lara? loser + zara? then you jumped onto udell seemingly out of nowhere. youve also posted a ton of fluff which admittedly a lot of players have. so are you sure youre doing analysis or are you trying to see what might stick if you throw it against the wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.