Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Only thing I saw that caught my eye was Rej being aggressive towards Marimo, labelling him as scum based on a game he played a long time ago. And also Rej wanting to get rid of Beta and some other two people but I forgot who they were.
because in both games where I hosted him he was town and apathetic and here he suddenly bangs

1+1 I conclude he is scum and probably go some motivation speech in mafia chat to post more :sighting:

Your turn, I wanna use that technique too. :sanmoji:
I'm Town because as scum I would try buddying with new players and not act like a vulture to its prey to them.

Remember me answering Zara's questions and buddying with him in Cats game when he was still new? I'm 100% Town on my Town play. So I don't know what scum flags you are even seeing. Looks like a weak push attempt.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
how have you been analyzing players? just looking at a quick iso of you you seem to be tunneling this zara player who you affectionally call lara? loser + zara? then you jumped onto udell seemingly out of nowhere. youve also posted a ton of fluff which admittedly a lot of players have. so are you sure youre doing analysis or are you trying to see what might stick if you throw it against the wall?
Compared to other players yeah I'd like to say I have been one of the only ones doing something here. And yes I'm taking advantage of fluffing, it's day 0 and no lynch and the only opportunity to do so.

And if you read my posts you'd see that Udell said something along the lines of "met my post quota, see ya and check out Ekko if he still hasn't moved his vote".

Why just trying to reach his post quota? Why does he care if Ekko has his vote on him? I've played one other game with him as town and me as maf and he was a lot more involved and aggressive than he is this game. Am I not allowed to question it? Get a reaction? How's that jumping out of nowhere? I saw a sore thumb stick out and made my move.

Everyone's talking about captains and joining teams, where have you seen any scum hunting there? Me maybe? Add Yagoo, maybe T-Pein.

Lara's a joke vote, same with Bonbon. We're friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.