Speculations Do you think Usopp vs P1, Brook vs WsW, and Jinbe vs Jack will happen?

Title.

• Usopp vs P1 - yes

• Usopp vs P1 - no

• Brook vs WsW - yes

• Brook vs WsW - no

• Jinbe vs Jack - yes

• Jinbe vs Jack - no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Pretty much my answer to all three:

Luffy vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbei vs Jack
Brook vs nerfed Who's Who
Robin vs Black Maria
Franky vs Sasaki
Chopper vs Numbers (maybe with Usopp's help?)
Usopp vs Page One
Nami vs Ulti

Every Strawhats must have a 1v1 fights or else Lolda should get retired.:kata:

Pretty much my answer to all three:

Luffy vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbei vs Jack
Brook vs nerfed Who's Who
Robin vs Black Maria
Franky vs Sasaki
Chopper vs Numbers (maybe with Usopp's help?)
Usopp vs Page One
Nami vs Ulti

Every Strawhats must have a 1v1 fights or else Lolda should get retired.:kata:
Usopp and Nami vs Jack though, EB 5 highest bounty straw hats EOW
:kata:

I wouldn't mind Usopp taking on an injured Page One, similar to the Nami-Ulti situation (though I'd have greatly preferred Usopp utilizing everything at his disposal and coming up with a way to win despite the large obstacle). At this point though, it seems Usopp isn't getting a 1v1 against a Flying Six member. Hopefully he faces the Numbers and gets his time to shine then.

Brook still seems to be with Robin in Black Maria's room and Who's Who doesn't seem like he'll be in a position to find a new Straw Hat opponent soon. I don't think it's happening.

Jimbei vs Jack was what I was rooting for as Jimbei's arc fight. Shame, it might not happen but if Inu loses then maybe. Even if Inu falls (which isn't looking as likely anymore) someone else could still end up finishing off Jack other than Jimbei so I don't know.

I don't know how many times I have to keep telling you this, the SHs are fighting members of the Beasts Pirates. Perospero is not a member of the Beasts Pirate.
It doesn't mean Oda won't make due for Chopper by giving him Perospero, unless the Ice Oni Drake theory comes true.

If Oda wanted Perospero to help King attack Marco then he would have done that already, Chopper is going to fight either Page One or the Numbers not Perospero.
The Numbers are irrelevant, and I doubt 3% Page One will be the threat that pushes Chopper to his power-up.

As for the Brook vs Who's Who, that mask that makes Who's Who look like a devil to you is most likely broken now. The jiangshi is just your own speculation, and unlike Who's Who at least Black Maria actually has a yokai theme to her.

Ever since Oda setup Jinbe vs Who's Who and Robin and Brook vs Black Maria, you have been making up countless of excuses to have your fight predictions of Jinbe vs Jack and Brook vs Who's Who to come true.

As I said before, if Oda wanted Jinbe to fight Jack or Brook to fight Who's Who then he would have setup those matches already.

Between Jinbe vs Jack and Brook vs Who's Who, Jinbe vs Jack is the only one that I can maybe see happen but Brook vs Who's Who is not happening.

If for some reason Jinbe vs Jack and Brook vs Who's Who does happen, then I will admit I was wrong and also accept my L.
I'm not going to dive into Brook VS Who's-Who too much since it's an uncertainty. Do I think it will happen? I'm not sure, but there are details to suggest it will, so I'm 50/50.

If Oda places Brook below Franky, that might be more evidence against Brook VS Who's-Who.

No ... just no.

How long do some fans actually want Wano to continue?

If you come up with character returns (WsW, P1 etc.) and new matchups, we're still sitting in Wano in 2025.

Wano is nearing it's end and the less significant enemies like the Tobi Roppo etc. are already defeated or will be out of the picture soon.

Brook and Jimbob already have their opponents. Who’s Who isn’t even out yet and we already have people jumping. Inu is the one to take out Jack. We didn’t get to see Inu’s sulong much and Jack’s hybrid (at all). Jimbei has his own fight. Robin can’t beat Black Maria solo that’s why Brook and her joined together. We already have the matchups. If Jimbei does fight Jack, sure, but he hasn’t even met him yet. Possible? Yes! Anything is possible, but realistic? Come on now!

No ... just no.

How long do some fans actually want Wano to continue?

If you come up with character returns (WsW, P1 etc.) and new matchups, we're still sitting in Wano in 2025.

Wano is nearing it's end and the less significant enemies like the Tobi Roppo etc. are already defeated or will be out of the picture soon.
I truly can't understand this mindset. The entirety of Wano has been leading up to the strawhat fights. This is the main show we've been waiting for for almost 2 years. Do you really want to skip over more strawhat fights now that we're finally here? That would be absolutely terrible. Now that we finally got through the setups I want Oda to take as long as possible with the actual fights.

That said, as much as I want these matches, I don't think they're happening. Maybe Ussop vs Page One, probably not Jinbei vs Jack but its possible, definitely not Brook vs Who's Who. I would love to be proven wrong.

Brook and Jimbob already have their opponents. Who’s Who isn’t even out yet and we already have people jumping. Inu is the one to take out Jack. We didn’t get to see Inu’s sulong much and Jack’s hybrid (at all). Jimbei has his own fight. Robin can’t beat Black Maria solo that’s why Brook and her joined together. We already have the matchups. If Jimbei does fight Jack, sure, but he hasn’t even met him yet. Possible? Yes! Anything is possible, but realistic? Come on now!
I dont even know why people thoguht brook would stand a chance against WsW 1v1 without him getting a powerup prior to onigashima.