My Hero Academia Chapter 319 Spoilers Thread

Ochako tiddies tho....
:finally::finally:
Lmao! You down bad man... Atleast wait till shes older in the story
Post automatically merged:

What I love about Deku now is hes acting like a Vigilante. Hell you could say he is one atm. Dude is just doing things on his own and ignoring pro heroes advice and directions. I much rather Deku like that than being all proper. Only problem is.. AFO got him right where he wants him. Alone. If he rejects everyone then eventually AFO gonna get him nasty sooner or later.

Last edited:
I don´t really know how to feel about the spoiler, I kinda wait how everything going from now, does Deku now go back to his class or did he still going the anti hero route alone?
Would be kinda disappointed after seeing that he get this path only to get switched again by Nakama speech in two chapters, would literally kill the tension for me. But we going to see how this going to get resolved by Hori.
I really hope he don´t let Deku change soon the sides again..

I don´t really know how to feel about the spoiler, I kinda wait how everything going from now, does Deku now go back to his class or did he still going the anti hero route alone?
Would be kinda disappointed after seeing that he get this path only to get switched again by Nakama speech in two chapters, would literally kill the tension for me. But we going to see how this going to get resolved by Hori.
You like deku going rouge? Is he alone he will be killed by villain soon....

I've just read the full chapter.

It was a nice chapter showing UA(about Bakugou's letter as i said before it's a bit different from the others, you can see pieces of the letter in some panels, it has Deku saying thanks to Bakugou).

I guess Deku might come back to UA because of the barrier Nezu is talking about, he says that it wasn't necessary in the school festival so they can test it if the villains attack now. Since it's something we haven't seen yet it's most likely we are going to see it... someday at least.

Bakugou calls Best Jeanist 'G-Pan(Jiipan)' that's basically jeans xD

Loved when Nezu said to Endeavor: You've grown up Todoroki-kun

Ochako's reaction to when she was admitted in UA was adorable

I think the traitor could be revealed in the next couple of chapters and use this conflict to kidnap Deku