• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure: This comment

People don't realise Prime Rayleigh is the second last Top tier Oden fought in his life before Kaido.
And Oden is Rayleigh last top opponent he fought.

Oda will hype both... Oden won't lose.

This is how Roger would be impressed that Oden could rival Rayleigh.
They will both look strong but the Rogers pirates should win otherwise there is no reason for oden to quit whitebeard.

These last few chapters of the flashback have been great, easily the best part of the flashback.

Oden really is a lot like Luffy, it’s undeniable. They’re both ridiculous when it comes to their sense of adventure. Also interesting to see how he and Toki have kids while on board the ship. Who knows, maybe with how similar he and Luffy are, and a potential resemblance between Toki and a certain someone on his crew...lol

Orochi’s part was also interesting, we finally got to see how long he had been scheming. He got manipulated into stealing a title that was never rightfully belonging to his clan.

Roger’s part was the best part though. He’s incredibly interesting, and just looks badass as hell. So does his crew. Roger vs Whitebeard next chapter should be cool. And maybe we get to see how Teach have Shanks that scar during this flashback too. Also, Shanks looks like a dork just crouching and eating like that and wearing two hats. Resembles Luffy a lot.

Really good chapter.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Man, Orochi keeps getting better and better. Does make me wonder if that old crone with Bonclay's fruit has some ulterior motives. Could be preparing Wano for Kaido early? It doesn't seem like Kaido's style, but I get the feeling she's not exactly on our Shogun's side here.
Blackbeard backstory when
Ugh. Blackbeard's awful.

Seemed like someone manipulated Orochi
Orochi grandfather was wrong for killing other damyo just for power

Orochi didnt even want the shogun stuff that badly untol this woman ruined his mind

Even those monsters that could tank G4, are running from Roger and Rayleigh presence...
Imagine when the 4 conquerors fight.

Also based on jb, roger crossed paths with WB long time ago, I guess only during Rocks defeat.
Or 4 years ago when he wanted to meet oden
Told ya guys that Orochi Is a good guy that is misunderstood.
:pepehands:

Kozukis are the bad guys :feelsokeman:

I’m hyped for this fight, Oda please don’t let me down with some lame ass sky splitting again.
Yeah I feel the same way, nothing against the sky splitting who was very impressiv when the Yonkous clash, but I hope Oda make a clash between Roger and Whitebeard kinda different, just to show why these two are the Legends.

I mean alone by his presence the whole animials on the area of the island just run away because they feeling like a nature disaster gonna happen soon.

I really look forward and hope Oda bring some new ideas^^

Status
Not open for further replies.