Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Yeah I feel the same way, nothing against the sky splitting who was very impressiv when the Yonkous clash, but I hope Oda make a clash between Roger and Whitebeard kinda different, just to show why these two are the Legends.

I mean alone by his presence the whole animials on the area of the island just run away because they feeling like a nature disaster gonna happen soon.

I really look forward and hope Oda bring some new ideas^^
I think it was cool the first time until it became a tool for off panelling fights

If this doesn’t get offpanelled, we will finally see Roger’s fighting style and how he would hold off against a beast with an amazing df while equipped only with Haki.

I

Inspector_Mu

We are 4 years after oden left wano,marco was 15 when they landed on wano so he must be 19 now which is luffy's current age.
Him being afraid is really underwhelming for me and i really think the ones who thought he was stronger than oden are now put to rest.
They have no claim now lol
They thought Marco is captain of the first division so he is above Oden.
But cant explain why he is a coward and is still getting ordered around as rookie.

While at MF Marco was only ordered by Shanks or WB. Not his colleagues.
Post automatically merged:

He's also too buff and shirtless.
Lol this is actually a befitting image of PK
The other we saw before Oden flashbacks was not giving the Great pirate vibe

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:pepeke: The hair is fabulous

What do you mean a beard, the mustache is his signature. If anyone should have a beard, it’s Whitebeard
What’s wrong with being shirtless? Almost everyone in OP is shirtless to some degree
Thats hawt

No one should have mustaches like that

:odenugh:
:few: More characters should wear shirts. Just being buff and having abs doesn't make your design interesting. We've had too many shirtless characters recently, now that I think about it.

Compared to the PL mess the spoiler thread descended into, this was a top-notch chapter indeed.

Orochi...yes he's villainous, traitorous, vile, despicable, contemptuous, evil. And his traitor grandfather really started it all. But, that old shaman lady was the one who lit a fire under his arse in the first place. Would he have embarked on his path of treachery and deceit if he had never encountered her in the first place? Interesting conundrum.

Her own story might be pretty neat to know as well. Whoever she was. She'd left Wano and returned, and learned many things, esepcialy concerning how to amass power and stage a power grab.

Love the detail where the Clone fruit by someone other than Bon Clay is used and has a significant impact beyond just battle power. It also makes the world more lived in - a DF previously seen was originally used much earlier. We might get a few more of these in future.

Oda does romance on a ship. Lmao. Ok the two kids were born at sea.

That island looks like Rusukaina and those beasts fleeing appear to be the ones Luffy tamed while training. No wonder he unlocked G4 there.

So Roger wasn't really suicidal a la Kaidou, he just didnt have enough time and wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. Guess later on WB also did the same thing - he went to MF ostensibly to save Ace but deep down everyone knew he wasn't going to leave alive.

No break next week. Hope this holds. Maybe, there is the slightest chance Oda finally shows us what Roger and his crew can do. Even a panel or clue as to his power and strength. Would be awesome if we actually get to see the battle between Roger and WB - but I'm not betting on it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They have no claim now lol
They thought Marco is captain of the first division so he is above Oden.
But cant explain why he is a coward and is still getting ordered around as rookie.

While at MF Marco was only ordered by Shanks or WB. Not his colleagues.
Post automatically merged:

Lol this is actually a befitting image of PK
The other we saw before Oden flashbacks was not giving the Great pirate vibe

This is how the PK should look.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
:few: More characters should wear shirts. Just being buff and having abs doesn't make your design interesting. We've had too many shirtless characters recently, now that I think about it.
I like the buff and shirtless type, I’m not complaining

However, I’m willing to compromise with the male characters putting on shirts issue if Nami puts one on first

Status
Not open for further replies.