Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically if what they're saying is true, it could be a lot more trustworthy since only a few roles were allowed to act and thus making the investigator less likely to be redirected.

So they don't have a reason to doubt it and even if they did, it works well as pressure to determine alignment.

What I'm more confused about is why Fuji's teammates, specifically flower, discredits it so much.
Because the entire Lion Team feels like a bunch of trolls.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
correct

i can always count on you to understand things the fastest around here
You might very well be joking around but the fundamental parameter remains firm as the pattern of the voters who never stepped back an inch so far. And I counted at least 5, possibly more. Usually when meme votes are casted they get switched or removed rather rapidly. More than an hour has been passing and not even one stepped back.

I would like to see where this goes.

Vote Lynch Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kiwipom @Cray Cray

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Technically if what they're saying is true, it could be a lot more trustworthy since only a few roles were allowed to act and thus making the investigator less likely to be redirected.

So they don't have a reason to doubt it and even if they did, it works well as pressure to determine alignment.

What I'm more confused about is why Fuji's teammates, specifically flower, discredits it so much.
Sure there is a smaller chance of redirection. But do you think that someone can investigate night 0?? Seems OP to me for a night 0 ability. Not only that, I hope the people from that team bothered to read this person lmao.

You might very well be joking around but the fundamental parameter remains firm as the pattern of the voters who never stepped back an inch so far. And I counted at least 5, possibly more. Usually when meme votes are casted they get switched or removed rather rapidly. More than an hour has been passing and not even one stepped back.

I would like to see where this goes.

Vote Lynch Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kiwipom @Cray Cray
So in other words, you’re being opportunistic and latching onto a preformed wagon. Noted

Status
Not open for further replies.