Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be leaving this game, good luck to my team.( Im sorry for this guys, you got this)

And to my townie mates in the game, please be more serious. Please stop these gang wars and actually share info like i did with you.

Good luck and love you all.

This has nothing to do with this game whatsoever, i am leaving for personal reasons.

Good luck to everybody and please explain to my sub why we are voting for TAC, i heard that he was Queen or something?

Anyways, have fun you all and toodles.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I am going to be leaving this game, good luck to my team.( Im sorry for this guys, you got this)

And to my townie mates in the game, please be more serious. Please stop these gang wars and actually share info like i did with you.

This has nothing to do with this game whatsoever, i am leaving for personal reasons.

Good luck to everybody and please explain to my sub why we are voting for TAC, i heard that he was Queen or something?

:noo:

Zemmi

GodMommie

well that sucks :(

I didn't like how you were pinpointing me by addressing me and quoting me directly specifically however, considering I was legitimately potentially looking better than many Fuji voters.
You really don’t look any better tho. A preformed wagon in itself is scummy yes. So is a supposed investigation result that’s oddly timed. But no more scummy then you coming up with a paragraph that essentially sums up to “Since these people are keeping their votes on Fuji let me also join the band wagon and vote him up” as your reasoning. And after literally just having an argument with him to top it off.

so drago is dumb enough to choose people's alignments based on what faction they have played the most? you're basically calling the post stupid lmao

fixing typo* how did i make the same mistake 2 times

Status
Not open for further replies.