Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Bonbon basically this but I'm unsure about it now.
This isn't concrete proof that tac is queen and even If Tac is queen then it doesn't directly hint at being scum. It's lot of guess work involved here.

We need more than this. But we will stick to what Blue rose decided.

@Light D Lamperouge @Zem @Zara @LANJI CUCKSMOKE why you didn't try to become captain.

@MangoSenpai same question for you. You also said TAC is town. You are very confident of tac being town. How can anyone be so confident just based on meta?

@Lindltaylor @Zara either of you isn't miller. Its possible both of you are lying or at least one of them. Tell me why should I believe your miller claim?

@Ekkologix are you scum? Your meta is off. You aren't pushing people as town usoop used to.

@Flower I have a question for you. Why you didn't fight for being captain? You always want to lead. I remember that in throne of lies you literally threw a fuss to become king but on D0 you didn't even try to become captain. Why you aren't interested in being captain at all?

Also, you all should look into members who picked sides easily or didn't even put efforts to become captains. That's scummy in my opinion.
Finally someone with notable reads and good intuition has appeared. I already noted you as town. Biggest reason is that you literally voted for yourself. Hayumi vote on Fuji pinged me but I have him as town for other reasons. Flower is hard tunneling. I do believe certain things will become vivid as the day progress and even more so the following DP.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Finally someone with notable reads and good intuition has appeared. I already noted you as town. Biggest reason is that you literally voted for yourself. Hayumi vote on Fuji pinged me but I have him as town for other reasons. Flower is hard tunneling. I do believe certain things will become vivid as the day progress and even more so the following DP.
What've they done to you Delly :josad:

This isn't concrete proof that tac is queen and even If Tac is queen then it doesn't directly hint at being scum. It's lot of guess work involved here.

We need more than this. But we will stick to what Blue rose decided.

@Light D Lamperouge @Zem @Zara @LANJI CUCKSMOKE why you didn't try to become captain.

@MangoSenpai same question for you. You also said TAC is town. You are very confident of tac being town. How can anyone be so confident just based on meta?

@Lindltaylor @Zara either of you isn't miller. Its possible both of you are lying or at least one of them. Tell me why should I believe your miller claim?

@Ekkologix are you scum? Your meta is off. You aren't pushing people as town usoop used to.
4 captains tagged me to be their vc lol

Tbf, I had what, like not even 10 ish posts on d0? I saw Fuji was active as hell in discussion so I thought why not vote. I honestly didn’t even know we could vote ourselves nor did I care about who got the other spots at that point.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You really don’t look any better tho. A preformed wagon in itself is scummy yes. So is a supposed investigation result that’s oddly timed. But no more scummy then you coming up with a paragraph that essentially sums up to “Since these people are keeping their votes on Fuji let me also join the band wagon and vote him up” as your reasoning. And after literally just having an argument with him to top it off.
There's no fundamental illogicity to it.

There's a paradigm, a line of conjuction in between my choices. I didn't vote Fuji until I figured no voters were stepping back, it's that simple...

I don't see how I could look on the same level as the voters who didn't remotely express their thought process according to your way to see through this considering you broadly suspect the whole thing.

I instead think that Fuji is still more likely scum given the implications, but that being said it's very possible that a few are profiting in a malicious way, expecially if he isn't. This is probably a multi-ball game nonetheless, so there could be several scum sides around. They might have considered to gain cred by lynching a potential scum. Considering how bold the votes are most are more likely townie players with a serious result, or still scum but with one. Or that would prove extensively risky if scum and stupid if town differently.

I am going to be leaving this game, good luck to my team.( Im sorry for this guys, you got this)

And to my townie mates in the game, please be more serious. Please stop these gang wars and actually share info like i did with you.

Good luck and love you all.

This has nothing to do with this game whatsoever, i am leaving for personal reasons.

Good luck to everybody and please explain to my sub why we are voting for TAC, i heard that he was Queen or something?

Anyways, have fun you all and toodles.
:josad:
goodluck fuji

hopefully we get a good sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.