Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don’t think anyone actually got a result on Fuji and the fact you seemed so willing to jump on that fact is weird.
It doesn't explain why no one stepped their votes back so far and it has been 2 hours in.

This is extensively weird as a situation. I gazed at many situations of this basic nature so far through my gaming career and this pattern is quite anomalous and staggering I'd suggest.

Then again perhaps someone really got a mission to lynch Fuji, but would they risk to look so scummy to lynch a townie exposing their team? Presumably not.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have doubts coz I don't know who is town and scum. Isn't this obvious?

Also, I already have scum reads. We discussed during Blue Rose chat but before we go for it we need to be sure.

But it's quite convenient that usoop the great town leader is laying back and observing town go into chaos but isn't taking the lead like ususal. There is nothing that indicates you are town so I need more from you if you are one
i havent read most of the games. i rly dont bother with such big games anymore until i see couple flips and start isoing players

anyway its ok to have doubts. its just u seem to wanna try and instill those doubts on others as well. again idk what happened on disc chats so im gna be permanently down on info this game and in lack of TMI and have to play off of whats going on in the thread which to be fair im doing a pretty poor job reading rn

Status
Not open for further replies.