Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the Joke?
basically flower said tac is the queen role and that makes someone 100% scum

i then replied saying that tac being the queen role doesn't necessarily mean he's scum, because i have someone just as toxic as queen and im town

and then 20 mins later mel started pressuring me, so i joked with her saying i have her role, basically i was calling her toxic (this was the joke)

then jew thought i claimed his role so he counter claimed

and here we are

:milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The fact I was one of the only people to call out the bluff. How dumb can someone be. This also proves my point about Finalbeta’s vote on Fuji and proceeds to make him look terrible.
You're above these ningens Wayumi lmfao

Imagine thinking the most active, chaotic team is scum day 1. We'd have to be throwing to be scum

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I kinda figured
lol

hope you see why I have that read on you now @Finalbeta
My meta is nigh invincible bro

But no beating around the bush here. I think this Fuji thing got out of hand and I simply sticked to the data without even buying into Zara's words.

So you once again look opportunistic here considering how I explained you exactly this last time I quoted you. I based myself over the miss unvoting rather than Zara.

Anyway, I observed you got pissed earlier. Take a break.
No man, FB just makes me angry in general but im in the middle of dealing with something and it is not the fact that i was meme voted as i didnt care about it.

Its the fact that everyone was shutting off all info and people were legit acting in the interest of their squad instead of town, that to me is a bit irksome and a waste of time, especially considering that if there is scum in those teams then people from outside of it in the name of their scummates will know about the info whereas the rest of the thread wont.

Its just pretty dumb.

I was giving out our info we shared on disc here whereas others were memeing like the CL,or refusing to share info like the Silver Eagles.

At the heart of it all this is still Mafia and its Town vs Scum, none of that squad shit matters in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.