Status
Not open for further replies.
Einstein = Delly looks better day 1.

Hotgod was too advantagous with a weak Clowna push, don't like to see her hackling like a hyena as it corners a wounded water buffalo.

What's the sitch on Lamp?

He sounds like Einstein
Lamp gives me the heebie jeebies rn, i got a bad feeling about him.

Hotgod imo i feel good about because she's extremely active, she hates playing scum and is low activity when one. Here she's in the top 5 posters.

She also was one of the only people engaging others and trying to strike convos with people D0.

I think you're wrong mate.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lamp gives me the heebie jeebies rn, i got a bad feeling about him.

Hotgod imo i feel good about because she's extremely active, she hates playing scum and is low activity when one. Here she's in the top 5 posters.

She also was one of the only people engaging others and trying to strike convos with people D0.

I think you're wrong mate.
Give me some time Fridge, I might lean to what you're saying before the day's over. I won't push Hotgod rn.

Lamp and heeby jeebies huh? I think I'll need a bit more. Your thoughts on Bonbon?

@krogothwolf can you give me any reads your might have? It doesn’t have to be much but just some first glance scum and town pls
I'm putting faith in Zara as an indie and do believe his claim.
I don't find many people in my team as scum leans yet because of things we've talked about.

Fuji I don't think is scum yet, I think we're going for him cause of his lion threat(I think he made) and a team siding mentality

All these name changes made me forget who everyone is though lol

Flower = probably town, her scum play is a bit different usually
Ena = feel she's not scum for now

Scum possiblities.
Odds of captain being scum is 1/5 for me and Missy leans that way outta all the others

Bonbon no idea on
Mel = I think with how she's playing she's town
Zem = most likely town.

ekka = to early to tell

everyone else is a scum possiblity but I didn't pay enough attention D0 cause of what was going on.

Give me some time Fridge, I might lean to what you're saying before the day's over. I won't push Hotgod rn.

Lamp and heeby jeebies huh? I think I'll need a bit more. Your thoughts on Bonbon?
Light only really pushed Flower once Mel and Bonbon did.

He only brought up Yagoo being possible exe once Flower brought it up.

He basically sat there, asked questions and chimed in to repeat stuff or build up on already known stuff.

He had no actual interraction that he started himself, it was always piggybacking.

He does that as scum, a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.