Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Light only really pushed Flower once Mel and Bonbon did.

He only brought up Yagoo being possible exe once Flower brought it up.

He basically sat there, asked questions and chimed in to repeat stuff or build up on already known stuff.

He had no actual interraction that he started himself, it was always piggybacking.

He does that as scum, a lot.
Alright, give me some time for later in this phase.

@Light D Lamperouge can you come out Lamp?
Aint Bisoromi Kuma TAC though? What are you talking about.
If Lady Luna is TACY, then he's jester

Holy shit, what is wrong with this town, Zara, the miller claim who is definitely that bisoromi bear guy who claimed indie, makes a very specific fake claim so he could fish for important info and then, after he gets what he wanted, he backs off saying it was just a idiotic joke, and just like you did when his captain fucked up everything yesterday, you say "scum wouldn't do this"
I think i will just do whatever i want too, because it looks like no one here has to bother to play as town, it's a waste of time
still enough time in the dp queen
and yes
am not convinced

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The trick to get Einstein is simple

The more he tinfoils, pursues, and believes he's the best in the thread = he's town
The more he sits around, is lazy, and if those who sus him die the next night phase = he's Indie

The trick to get Einstein is simple

The more he tinfoils, pursues, and believes he's the best in the thread = he's town
The more he sits around, is lazy, and if those who sus him die the next night phase = he's Indie
You brought up two possibilities, either he's indie or town.

Quite interesting that the thought of him being scum didnt enter your mind.

@Ena @Melontonin @Zara ,etc

Status
Not open for further replies.