Status
Not open for further replies.
You still didnt answer my question, irregardless of that joke about the PM, would you like to address his omission or no?
Sorry didn't mean to ignore it, just not really sure, I can get omitted someone from that not sure why on Beta though. I always view beta with a grain of salt :D

I don't really have a good answer on that as I feel TAC be town(biased of course) so I want to believe his reasoning but yes you;re right omitting him is a bit strange.

@Hayumi @Fujishiro so we're pointing at beta being scum due to him being a minimalist here and his overall interactions not being as bold as fuck about being god?
I already had light sus of him before but I’m basing my scum read off his quick jump on the Fuji wagon, and him seemingly believing that he was actually investigated by scum despite it being an obvious coordination from the lion team. Also the fact his reasoning was shallow. He’s also coming across more self aware then the previous game he was town, and this is something I’ve noticed in just my second game with him so. I want more pressure at the very least.

Jew D Man I dint like his attempt to disregard TACO's claim that maybe the Captains will be using their power to recruit malleable/easily manipulated people and that some will try to recruit atleast 1 scummate per team. It seemed like Jew wanted to direct another narrative, that such a thing would never happen.

Linda Dude claimed Miller second, wayyy after Zara did, he also tried to tell us not to focus too much on D0 interractions and just enjoy the Captain elections. Another attempt at directing the narrative/Flow of the game, and imo couldnt believe he said that shit.

FB Playing like a coward rn, reminds me of the WG Member game.

Mango Is not as overbearing as he usually is, pretty tame. Also kinda almost snuck up to the Captain position instead of Missy. Linda and FB whom i sus voted him.

Bonbon Is passive given all the things that happened, especially considering how he only hopped on one sus train and that was Flowers, but only when Mel and Light started it.

Light My scumdar never failed me when it comes to him yet, i have an odd feeling about him. He's less assertive when scum, he seemed to be blending in for the most part and just asking questions or chiming in over things that were already discussed.

Zara Townread at first for claiming Miller early but not so sure now, I think he might be that Bisoromi Bear sama dude and if he is then he outright lied since the bear claimed 3rd. Or he could be trolling.

Flower

I feel oki about her for the most part, i liked her initiative with the vote thing, kinda iffy about her being too trusting rn but she did it before as town.

@Juliet
Some of your explanations look like meta reads and I'm still not able to meta read those players.

scum reading destroyer this game tbh, but idk how he rly plays as scum

feels more fluffy and less than normal which could be cuz of the sheer game size

i'd like to hear what ppl think about destroyer and beta

im not on the discord servers so rly cant make my own judgements properly yet and not sure who to follow or support
You said here TheDestroyer feels more fluffy but most of their posts were catchups on day 0 and they talked about their scum read on Finalbeta so why say they were fluffy when it didn't look like to me they were fluffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.