Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
pushed her where? here?
dont see much coming out of it

we might need more votes tbh

any works. rhea light lind missy bonbon beta etc..

can u guys still talk on disc during the day?

that makes stuff so much harder to keep track off, but for sure cleaning the scum inside a team gives us free mason rooms to play with
No, i asked them here.

We talked about that, cleaning up scum in a room would make scum likely to target that division as its scum free and thus less controllable.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I definitely haven’t caught up and I won’t be catching up for the next 10 hours. I’ve got a flight to Michigan, Detroit right now.

But I’ll address what I did read.

@Fujishiro I did not discourage players giving reads, i said that I would view those who have null reads as more towny and when Destroyer accused me discouraging scum hunting I clarified that’s definitely what I was doing.

I explained why I had such a read when Melon quoted me. I never discouraged any scum hunting. Also to summarize what i said, i meant to say that scum would more likely be forced to give Town and scum reads to appear contributing in a day phase that was mostly just fluff and judging players based on activity wasn’t ideal.

@TheAncientCenturion fam, why would I counterclaim another Miller claim? It’s definitely possible for 2 millers to be there in a game of this size, when MF game which had 18 players had 2 millers - Me (Boa) and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE (croc)

I don’t think there was anything to counter claim then.

Also I definitely asked Zara the conditions of his miller claim. I even made a pun about full moons and new moons in it.

This will be my last post for a few hours. See you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.