Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely haven’t caught up and I won’t be catching up for the next 10 hours. I’ve got a flight to Michigan, Detroit right now.

But I’ll address what I did read.

@Fujishiro I did not discourage players giving reads, i said that I would view those who have null reads as more towny and when Destroyer accused me discouraging scum hunting I clarified that’s definitely what I was doing.

I explained why I had such a read when Melon quoted me. I never discouraged any scum hunting. Also to summarize what i said, i meant to say that scum would more likely be forced to give Town and scum reads to appear contributing in a day phase that was mostly just fluff and judging players based on activity wasn’t ideal.

@TheAncientCenturion fam, why would I counterclaim another Miller claim? It’s definitely possible for 2 millers to be there in a game of this size, when MF game which had 18 players had 2 millers - Me (Boa) and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE (croc)

I don’t think there was anything to counter claim then.

Also I definitely asked Zara the conditions of his miller claim. I even made a pun about full moons and new moons in it.

This will be my last post for a few hours. See you later.
Head too tired to read this, will do so tomorrow.

Xoxo Linda.

Status
Not open for further replies.