Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Oh right, this game is probably a multiball.

The Queen Mafia and the AL Mafia?
yeah we have atleast 2 scum factions to fight
either 2 mafia or a mafia and a cult or even 2 mafia and atleast one cult
its all in the possible dimensions

so Queen and AL are most likely godfathers? I can see AL for sure being that

@Flower you asked for my full entire rainBOWwoeaoawoeaoewo

Here it is, since there is a whole lot of names I'm just gonna do it the easy way for me and copy paste the player list and put the read on them besides them.

krogothwolf - Null but scum lean
Finalbeta - Minor town lean
Fujishiro - null
Ena - town
WANJI WUCKSMOKE -TOWWWWN
Jew D. Boy - Yep, town
TheAncientCenturion - #1
The Destoryer - Pretty good town read
Natalija - hehe, Natalija go brr
Flower - <3 null
TheKnightOfTheSea - *skkrrrttt*
Catyberry - dunno lol
Hayumi - Brobably scum
Udell - Town AF
T-Pein™ - who knows with this guy tbh
Zem - townish
Seraphoenix - wh:omegalul:
Marimo_420 - Null
Yagoo - mafia lol
Zara - Null, but minor scum lean
Juliet - Townieee
Bonbon - he won over me in a pop poll, scummy af
Light D Lamperouge - Personal bias, I'm too much in love with him. Null for now
Lindltaylor - I think his sussy baka actions make me view him as town, so Imma say town for now.
RayanOO - Town for the only reason he's on my team
Missy - I thought they were nervous, and a specific question caught me trippin, but I'm giving her the benefit of doubt
Van - Null, not much to judge off of, but low presence as a new player could indicate he's got something he wanna hide.
Melontonin - Town probably, tho idk.
Midnight Delight - townish
Ekkologix - Evil King
Mango imma come right out and say it. I don't trust you. I know Missy wanted us to trust each other but this list tells me you possess too much information. I appreciate this post because you ratted out your scum buddies here. Hayumi is town and I want FinalBeta resolve today before he starts shooting everyone that sus him. I like Hayumi because of how elated he was at seemingly rolling town as he was not town in any games here. Not to mention he went after Beta for the same reason I scum read him.

:endthis:

We spammed so much in discord I'm not finding the shit we said.

Nat trusted Krogi so I did too
Lackadaisical play by the proclaim town leader.
i swear krogo said he can and will kill

dude is the biggest threat in the game

and for some reason, tac begged us not to reveal this
I have an issue with you intentional wasting town time and then suddenly feed information. Anything that suspicious should have been one of the first thing you said. Both you and Krog should die because you only felt like throwing him under a bus after people found you suspicious. I disdain Krogs wolf read on my leader. You too busy having fun with your scummy play, you fluff soo much that I started to ignore your post. You can't mislynch a townie but laugh as your whole team went after Fuji and you could care less. You can have as much fun as you want but losing is for losers and losing is not fun. I want you hanged before you make me lose. INb4 your scum team nails me tonight.

I think Tac likely is town.
Nat - I'm null on haven't seen her thoughts but speaking of that
@Natalija what are your thoughts on Krogo and Zara?

Is Reborn BonBon? If so neutral lean townish

I also think from my group chat that Lindl is town. Even Light. Given they could just be scum and playing a really good game with me, but for now I trust them until I see anything that trips me off.
I think they're genuine about being indies and I don't want to waste time on them. I don't think they're harmful either, apart from the funny stuff AL has

I would rather lynch someone uncertain.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You are good with lots of lynches this game.

You are fine with fuji Lynch (apparent from your initial vote) then mine, then beta and now what??

But at the same time you sidelining zara who is literally all over the place and mango who is piggy bagging you.

Don't know how people see you as town coz you clearly aren't. You are clearly have selfish motives which you are putting over town.

You gotta go
If you’re not up to date please don’t make these comments, because this is all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.