Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
:gokulaugh: tbf, doesnt sound that harmful to me, it is just fun as fuck, I mean the rolecrush is bad but the ban he did to Zem is actually funny as hell, this is something that can also be beneficial to town btw, a broadcaster like stuff
he indeed seems a chaotic indie to me then if he claimed indie, cant see how mafia takes benefit out of that

The way I see it, he seems more concerned with causing chaos and I rather kill Zara or Beta. Killing krog is also fine but if he was scum why he say he rolecrush you and banish zem? I would keep silent because no one would be able to prove he did such otherwise.

He either wants to be lynched or just don't care. If you convince the others and a wagon forms you can tag me. I will gladly vote him. Well imma make like a tree and leave :hapnoel:

The way I see it, he seems more concerned with causing chaos and I rather kill Zara or Beta. Killing krog is also fine but if he was scum why he say he rolecrush you and banish zem? I would keep silent because no one would be able to prove he did such otherwise.

He either wants to be lynched or just don't care. If you convince the others and a wagon forms you can tag me. I will gladly vote him. Well imma make like a tree and leave :hapnoel:
we can get rid of zara, beta and krogo in 1 cycle if town and @Ekkologix work together

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
At least none of you two seems to have any problem with the one defending the other which is a weird thing to do.
Nat was saying it was bad logic—us being teammates has nothing to do with it. Bonbon is one of the most sussed players after the Indie twins and his “push” on me is pretty questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.