Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the reason why lmfao, that and your tinfoil as to what my role is.
No.

1) You're not acting like your Town self at all. You're purposely acting obnoxious. You're never like that as Town.
2) You are fine with being defended. Despite knowing Schmatalija oftenly defends you as scum. If you're Town, you should have called her Out for it.
3) You're fine with a ton of lynches and don't have a stance of your own. At least you never showed it.
4) You're calling people weird names and it's an annoyance.

Not enough for you?

:gokulaugh: tbf, doesnt sound that harmful to me, it is just fun as fuck, I mean the rolecrush is bad but the ban he did to Zem is actually funny as hell, this is something that can also be beneficial to town btw, a broadcaster like stuff
he indeed seems a chaotic indie to me then if he claimed indie, cant see how mafia takes benefit out of that
Yeah, I agree. As mafia his actions wouldn’t make sense. So I’ll believe him and I’d rather we let him be and lynch someone for info instead

The way I see it, he seems more concerned with causing chaos and I rather kill Zara or Beta. Killing krog is also fine but if he was scum why he say he rolecrush you and banish zem? I would keep silent because no one would be able to prove he did such otherwise.

He either wants to be lynched or just don't care. If you convince the others and a wagon forms you can tag me. I will gladly vote him. Well imma make like a tree and leave :hapnoel:
Do you have a passive about constantly dipping :milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No.

1) You're not acting like your Town self at all. You're purposely acting obnoxious. You're never like that as Town.
2) You are fine with being defended. Despite knowing Schmatalija oftenly defends you as scum. If you're Town, you should have called her Out for it.
3) You're fine with a ton of lynches and don't have a stance of your own. At least you never showed it.
4) You're calling people weird names and it's an annoyance.

Not enough for you?
1. I’m often obnoxious, let’s not pretend otherwise. I’m sometimes more subdued based on the game and this one is fun.
2. Nat is also my biggest town read after those who claimed. So yeah, I trust her. And read her posts instead of focusing on the me part. Nats logic is fine.
3. I have shifted who I wanted to lynch over the course of the phase based on how people act. Yes, I am fine with lynches. We also likely have 11 non townie players among us.
4. This is the real reason, so you tinfoiled me being Queen and when your logic fell apart, you doubled down on another excuse instead of moving on.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What's your stance on Natalija vs Destoryer and Reborn vs LAC?
I don't think Nat was wrong, tbh. I mean if she found something off about Destroyer, meta wise or whatever, It's worth calling out. Destroyer misread my post last day phase as well, which kinda pinged me too.

Anyway, Nat defending TAC makes me think she's town actually.

Reborn vs TAC, well TAC does seem more townie to me than reborn at the moment. I've actually liked the technique TAC tried at the beginning with the votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.