Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Mango imma come right out and say it. I don't trust you. I know Missy wanted us to trust each other but this list tells me you possess too much information. I appreciate this post because you ratted out your scum buddies here. Hayumi is town and I want FinalBeta resolve today before he starts shooting everyone that sus him. I like Hayumi because of how elated he was at seemingly rolling town as he was not town in any games here. Not to mention he went after Beta for the same reason I scum read him.
This looks like an excuse. Wanting me resolved fearing I will shoot the ones who sussed me. Are you perhaps a scum afraid someone who sussed me will get hit?

I hope you are just genuinely afraid of that false meme.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
:ihaha: I love this game bro.

Finally caught up after an hour of on and off sleeping and reading, and I got to say that Van voting to lynch TAC out of pettiness is understandable.

Fake, Jew is banned from twitter.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This looks like an excuse. Wanting me resolved fearing I will shoot the ones who sussed me. Are you perhaps a scum afraid someone who sussed me will get hit?

I hope you are just genuinely afraid of that false meme.
Hmm

I mean if Udell is genuinely afraid of the eventuality of me being scum, why would he mention that he is also worried that I shoot someone specifically? It doesn't make sense. What difference would make who?

The way he formulated it presumes that he is actually probably scum afraid of someone of his mates to be shot by me.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
can the person who voted jdb(melon) back off for a bit so queen(fuji) can calm down
this is so funny
i wish @Akai2 could help with memes
:josad:

@Melontonin I saw your post on udell page 20
why udell specifically
we were both in a game when this one started .
I've explained it many times before, you can check my more in depth explanation. He acknowledged he met his post quota, said to look into ekko if he didn't remove his vote. It felt like a good time to get more info on him.

Hmmm, I will go and look for that later.

I ain’t got time to read all this spam :goatasure:
I thought you were gonna give some reads? Why do you keep pushing back.
:quest:

That seems like a rather big jump from both players. Seems like a massive stretch there.

Regardless, if that is indeed the case it looks like clowns shouldn't die.

I hope someone checks the authenticity of this claim, we can't have TaC and Flower try and fly under the radar.
Well maybe you skipped it buut I asked TAC to vote me for something that may clear him yet he refused, unlike Zara.
Don't go OMGUSing now!

And my point remains a fact: these are the two single biggest posts you've made. That screams overcompensating

But of course we can agree to disagree, I won't vote you just based on this.
By the way just letting you know that his iso on beta (early on) was pretty huge as well and.... Fuji's been asking him to do them... The light and bonbon ones, after he saw his beta iso, which if iirc Fuji also asked him to do, so you are missing a lot of information. Not only that but Dest brings up a good point: why did you read all his posts from last game, yet you are too lazy to read this game? It doesn't make any sense.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'm under the impression that Udell is likely hiding something here.

He inferred how he is worried that I could shoot someone who sussed me and so he wants me resolved after he affirmed he thought I could be scum.

I think it doesn't make sense to be afraid of someone specifically I could shoot if he really thinks I'm scum. What's the difference.

Maybe he is indeed a scum himself afraid that I could potentially have the power at my disposal to actually shoot one of his mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.