Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Things might’ve changed in the past 10 hours, but as of what I remember Fuji, Flower and Mel are all definitely town leans. TAC as well.
Alright, so what do you think about Melon saying that TAC with the Queen role should be scum, but didn't comment on the Flower being Marimo role part?

Even though Marimo is part of the strongest wolf pack in the leader boards? Do you think there's bias in it?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Alright, so what do you think about Melon saying that TAC with the Queen role should be scum, but didn't comment on the Flower being Marimo role part?

Even though Marimo is part of the strongest wolf pack in the leader boards? Do you think there's bias in it?
It’s all nonsense anyways, I never claimed Freddy Mercury and they’re stuffing tinfoil to make up for a lack of reads

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No idea on the rest, but I don't know weather or not to trust Lind and Zara on their miller claim. It seems like an incredulous probability to see Lind roll Miller every game. However, that still isn't to say it's conclusive on whether on not he's playing for mafia.
My fate is actually to be scum every game, but somehow it gets twisted and lands in the middle between scum and town and that's a miller.

Tbh my odds of getting miller are more than Flower and Hayumi getting scum and Fuji getting town lol.

Yes so I feel Lynching the indie isn’t the correct way to go, we need to Lynch someone else.

Im thinking FB or Light or Mango can be good Lynch candidates.

Mango litteraly isn’t doing anything and just coasting by. He’s scum.
no, i'm not going to let an indie fuck with me and my squad the entire game while town doesn't do shit, i will do whatever it takes to get rid of him even if it harms town so it's better if we lynch him now when we have 2 lynches

Status
Not open for further replies.