General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Carrying the rooftop and live floor on his back as well as killing one Emperor who happens to be the strongest in the world?
Ohh you should have told me it’s just a headcanon reasons from that start ok.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Shanks is not gonna be serious fight then i really doubt that Shanks is a bad person and it is possible for Shanks to get increase , if he declares that he will target the WG that would cause increase in his bounty since the WG has some relations to Shanks so they don't really consider him as an enemy. another thing is what if he knows about the national treasure of Mary Goise just like Doffy ?if he takes it he will get a higher bounty for sure.
It’s gonna be a serious fight(if it even happens), but it’s not like those we know where the antagonist is terrorizing people rather more we gonna fight to prove I’m a great pirate worthy of becoming the PK and the best way is for Luffy to prove that by defeating Shanks.

I think a lot of people misunderstand
you dont beat a yonko to become a yonko
what luffy is about to do is unprecedented
wb was killed but the bulk of it wasnt due to BB
he defeated his firstmate and his remnants
then took over his territory
so morj's idea isnt out of the question. Just makes me question bounty bumps post wano. all of it depends on how much credit luffy gets for taking down kaido.

He would have presumably made for a great captain either I guess. If not I seriously doubt he was joking when he affirmed whilst addressing Luffy how he would have taken over had he been left behind.
Although Zorro's dream is the strongest swordsman

But he was a member of the ship Zoro and Sanji are both Luffy's right-hand men If the author does not give up this setting
Zoro's bounty won't be close to Luffy

Luffy will be the highest. Zoro having a little less than half of Luffys makes sense but the rest of what you said makes no sense.

Roger didn’t have a vice captain then a series of combatants. Roger had two top men. Rayleigh and Gaban. He even calls them just that in the flashback. Gaban was never compared to the others but to Rayleigh which is similar to Sanji being compared to Zoro rather than Jinbe.

Sanjis current bounty is probably around Robins end of Wanos bounty and I can’t see Jinbes bounty boosting much after wano.

Sanji and Zoro will have very close bounties end of Wano.
Rah-san himself stated he was the VC, Buggy also called him VC of the Roger Pirates.

The bounty system of the crew has always been like this:

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji_Robin_Jinbe(I place him here since I believe he will be view comparably to these 2) > Franky_Usopp_Brook > Nami > Chopper.

I don't see the structure changing

Weren’t the Red Hair Pirates mentioned to have officers though?
Ben is the official VC of the crew.

Zoro's bounty should be considerably larger than Sanji's, but there's no reason for Jinbe's being close to them. If Oda wanted to do this he wouldn't have put Sanji up against a guy with 1.3b and put Jinbe up against Tobiropo (unless you would think that Who's Who bounty is bigger than Jack's).

The only way I see for this is Jinbe defeating Jack and Oda troll Sanji with some gag.
I don't think Jinbe will be done with just Who's Who, the place where Jinbe was fighting Who's Who is pretty close to where Jack is, so I see Jinbe taking down Jack with Inu's help.

Nah I don't see Oda trolling Sanji again except for him having someone help Sanji beat Queen.

Rah-san himself stated he was the VC, Buggy also called him VC of the Roger Pirates.

The bounty system of the crew has always been like this:

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji_Robin_Jinbe(I place him here since I believe he will be view comparably to these 2) > Franky_Usopp_Brook > Nami > Chopper.

I don't see the structure changing

Ben is the official VC of the crew.
None of this is true. In Enies lobby it went
Luffy >> Zoro > Robin ~ Sanji > Franky > Usopp > Nami > Chopper

In Dressrosa it went

Luffy > Zoro > Usopp > Sanji > Robin > Franky ~ Brook > Nami > Chopper

Currently it’s (without Jinbe)

Luffy >> Sanji ~ Zoro > Usopp > Robin > Franky ~ Brook > Nami > Chopper

The structure you’re talking about doesn’t exist.

None of this is true. In Enies lobby it went
Luffy >> Zoro > Robin ~ Sanji > Franky > Usopp > Nami > Chopper

In Dressrosa it went

Luffy > Zoro > Usopp > Sanji > Robin > Franky ~ Brook > Nami > Chopper

Currently it’s (without Jinbe)

Luffy >> Sanji ~ Zoro > Usopp > Robin > Franky ~ Brook > Nami > Chopper

The structure you’re talking about doesn’t exist.
I'm basing my predictions using EL as a structure.

That's why I'm saying it's going to be:

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji ~ Robin ~ Jinbe > Franky ~ Usopp ~ Brook > Nami > Chopper

Didn’t queen refer to Sanji as the number two? People only said that because of his bounty. Only two people have ever said that. Urouge and a self proclaimed straw hat fanboy.
Yeap and I would trust Barto more than anyone since he follows news of the crew more than anyone

So you used one example and called it a rule?
Dressrosa had a similar structure, meaning everytime the crew all get bounties it will more or less follow that set rule

Yeap and I would trust Barto more than anyone since he follows news of the crew more than anyone

Dressrosa had a similar structure, meaning everytime the crew all get bounties it will more or less follow that set rule
And only half the crew was in the arc and after dressrosa Usopp had the third highest bounty but your list has him at the end??

He is more of a tool Oda uses to address in world news we are not privy to.
That’s what the news coo is for even Jinbe does a better job than Barto. Barto is not a source of world news.

And only half the crew was in the arc and after dressrosa Usopp had the third highest bounty but your list has him at the end??

That’s what the news coo is for even Jinbe does a better job than Barto. Barto is not a source of world news.
The whole crew got an increase that's why, also Usopp is a once off similar to how Sanji and Robin used to, the structure will revert back to normalcy end of arc.