Jinbe-1 Billion!
Yamato-800 Million!
Ussop-400 Million!
Franky-300 Million!
Brook-250 Million!
Robin-225 Million!
Nami-175 Million!
Chopper-100 Million!(finally)
So Luffy gets a Yonko bounty higher than Kaido,his 4 Commanders get YC lvl bounties and other Straw Hats get bounties between supernovas and Yonko Veterans!

Post Wano Straw Hats bounties:
Luffy-5 Billion!
Zoro-2 Billion!
Sanji-1.5 Billion!
Jinbe-1 Billion!
Yamato-800 Million!
Ussop-400 Million!
Franky-300 Million!
Brook-250 Million!
Robin-225 Million!
Nami-175 Million!
Chopper-100 Million!(finally)
So Luffy gets a Yonko bounty higher than Kaido,his 4 Commanders get YC lvl bounties and other Straw Hats get bounties between supernovas and Yonko Veterans!
I still don’t think Jinbes bounty is going to exceed 600 million. CP0 already holds his strength in high regard compared to who’s who so beating him won’t warrant a bounty boost. And he was already part of an emperors crew. So being on Luffys crew won’t boost it much either

Yes we all have different opinions that's natural, but that doesn't mean every opinion is valid and not stupid.

25years prove that the above said opinion is idiotic and you defending it is even more so
No it’s
If he said something like zoro’s bounty is 1b and sanji is 9b
That’s is idiotic

but what he said is not
After wano luffy is becoming a yonko
Zoro and sanji are his 1st and 2nd commanders

the bounties of the 1st and 2nd commanders are close judging by king/queen and kata/smoothie

I personally disagree with him , I don’t think they going to have an equal bounties

but judging by the patterns it’s going to be close

so what he said is not idiotic
It’s his valid personal opinion

luffy- 3billion< his bounty < shanks bounty
kidd - 1billion < his bounty < 2.5 billion
law - 1 billion< his bounty < 1.5 billion
zoro- 1.33 billion< his bounty <= 2 billion
sanji- 1.32 billion< his bounty< 1.5billion
jimbe(no more fight) - 500 million<= his bounty <700 million
jimbe( fights jack) - 800 million < his bounty <1.2 billion
killer - 500 million < his bounty < 1billion
franky - 200million< his bounty <400million

No it’s
That’s is idiotic

but what he said is not

the bounties of the 1st and 2nd commanders are close judging by king/queen and kata/smoothie

I personally disagree with him , I don’t think they going to have an equal bounties

The Strawhat pirates do not have commanders, they are structured similar to the Roger and Redhaired Pirates, there is a captain and vice captain followed by combatants.

It has been obvious for 25years and anyone failing to see this is either an idiot and just stupid!

The following bounty structure will follow the usual pattern with Luffy being the highest, Zoro having a bounty that is below half of Luffy's, with Sanji, Robin and Jinbe having close bounties.
Post automatically merged:

No it’s
That’s is idiotic

but what he said is not

The Strawhat pirates do not have commanders, they are structured similar to the Roger and Redhaired Pirates, there is a captain and vice captain followed by combatants.

It has been obvious for 25years and anyone failing to see this is either an idiot and just stupid!

The following bounty structure will follow the usual pattern with Luffy being the highest, Zoro having a bounty that is below half of Luffy's, with Sanji, Robin and Jinbe having close bounties.

I still don’t think Jinbes bounty is going to exceed 600 million. CP0 already holds his strength in high regard compared to who’s who so beating him won’t warrant a bounty boost. And he was already part of an emperors crew. So being on Luffys crew won’t boost it much either
Jinbei is a weird one. He was also part of the Impel down Jailbreak, Summit war, Post summit War Shenanigans alongside Ray and Luffy where they went to ring some bell and recently the offensive against Big Mom (whom he served for a year or so). Jinbei CV is ridiculously impressive. His bounty is actually kinda low when you factor all his transgressions against the power that be. I hope he gets something in the 800-1B range. Man is for sure more impressive than the crackers and smoothies of one piece.

Maybe commanders is not the right word

Let’s say number 2 and number 3
From what we saw number 2 and 3 are having close bounties

so again I don’t see what’s idiotic in what he said?

even if what he said is crazy and outlandish
So what??
Why are you trying to control what people say ?

there is no harm in his opinion