General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Maybe commanders is not the right word

Let’s say number 2 and number 3
From what we saw number 2 and 3 are having close bounties

so again I don’t see what’s idiotic in what he said?

even if what he said is crazy and outlandish
So what??
Why are you trying to control what people say ?

there is no harm in his opinion
The pirate crew I listed are different, the captain is ahead followed by the VC and then the combatants are all around the same ballpark, even in Kid's crew and even the last time the SHP recieved a bounty increase at the same time it was always Cpt followed by VC and then the notable fighters all having relative bounties to one another.

It is idiotic since everytime the crew increase they increase as I have stated above, no combatant will ever be placed similar to a VC, and it idiotic to think that, it would be different if the SHP had a commander system by they don't.

I am not controlling anything, I'm just pointing out the stupidity, you questioning me on that is you trying to cancel me!

Do you guys see anyone going beyond 2 billion aside from Pirate Kings and Emperors? I suspect their vice captains would go beyond 2 billion, but no one else, since it seems that not even people who just stay being a commander go beyond that number.

The Strawhat pirates do not have commanders, they are structured similar to the Roger and Redhaired Pirates, there is a captain and vice captain followed by combatants.

It has been obvious for 25years and anyone failing to see this is either an idiot and just stupid!

The following bounty structure will follow the usual pattern with Luffy being the highest, Zoro having a bounty that is below half of Luffy's, with Sanji, Robin and Jinbe having close bounties.
Post automatically merged:

The Strawhat pirates do not have commanders, they are structured similar to the Roger and Redhaired Pirates, there is a captain and vice captain followed by combatants.

It has been obvious for 25years and anyone failing to see this is either an idiot and just stupid!

The following bounty structure will follow the usual pattern with Luffy being the highest, Zoro having a bounty that is below half of Luffy's, with Sanji, Robin and Jinbe having close bounties.
It's a pity that Zoro is not the vice captain

Your conclusion didn't hold in the first place

Zori is also known as the highest jumper in the world. :catpole:
Mihawk will probably be around 3Bil too.
Not even Luffy will reach 6Bil and he gets credit for everything. :milaugh:
nah Lik mihawk is not 3b :whitepress:
but luffy going for 5b will not make zoro 3b a huge surprise
only in one way
if luffy got 2b500 (1b500+ 1B)
and zoro got 3b200
this will shock everyone :suresure:
but sadly oda will not make his monkey fall behind zoro

Luffy will be the highest. Zoro having a little less than half of Luffys makes sense but the rest of what you said makes no sense.

Roger didn’t have a vice captain then a series of combatants. Roger had two top men. Rayleigh and Gaban. He even calls them just that in the flashback. Gaban was never compared to the others but to Rayleigh which is similar to Sanji being compared to Zoro rather than Jinbe.

Sanjis current bounty is probably around Robins end of Wanos bounty and I can’t see Jinbes bounty boosting much after wano.

Sanji and Zoro will have very close bounties end of Wano.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

Zoro's bounty should be considerably larger than Sanji's, but there's no reason for Jinbe's being close to them. If Oda wanted to do this he wouldn't have put Sanji up against a guy with 1.3b and put Jinbe up against Tobiropo (unless you would think that Who's Who bounty is bigger than Jack's).

The only way I see for this is Jinbe defeating Jack and Oda troll Sanji with some gag.

Weren’t the Red Hair Pirates mentioned to have officers though?

Zoro's post-Wano bounty will be 3.2Bil. Bookmark this post and come back later to praise by future sight. :goyea:
Getting that bounty for doing what?

Do you guys see anyone going beyond 2 billion aside from Pirate Kings and Emperors? I suspect their vice captains would go beyond 2 billion, but no one else, since it seems that not even people who just stay being a commander go beyond that number.
Mihawk & Aokiji! That’s my guess.

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

I don’t know why, but I fear he is gonna be right lol. Tho a point I hoped he addressed is how much of a threat Shanks is gonna be when they face off!!? Cuz I doubt Shanks getting any increase. Unless someone tells me Shanks vs Luffy never happens then I would understand.
Luffy vs Shanks is not gonna be serious fight then i really doubt that Shanks is a bad person and it is possible for Shanks to get increase , if he declares that he will target the WG that would cause increase in his bounty since the WG has some relations to Shanks so they don't really consider him as an enemy. another thing is what if he knows about the national treasure of Mary Goise just like Doffy ?if he takes it he will get a higher bounty for sure.

No it’s
If he said something like zoro’s bounty is 1b and sanji is 9b
That’s is idiotic

but what he said is not
After wano luffy is becoming a yonko
Zoro and sanji are his 1st and 2nd commanders

the bounties of the 1st and 2nd commanders are close judging by king/queen and kata/smoothie

I personally disagree with him , I don’t think they going to have an equal bounties

but judging by the patterns it’s going to be close

so what he said is not idiotic
It’s his valid personal opinion
luffy doesnt have division commanders ...

It's a pity that Zoro is not the vice captain

Your conclusion didn't hold in the first place
He would have presumably made for a great captain either I guess. If not I seriously doubt he was joking when he affirmed whilst addressing Luffy how he would have taken over had he been left behind.

I don’t know why, but I fear he is gonna be right lol. Tho a point I hoped he addressed is how much of a threat Shanks is gonna be when they face off!!? Cuz I doubt Shanks getting any increase. Unless someone tells me Shanks vs Luffy never happens then I would understand.
5 bil is too much of a jump
but if it happens its whatever at this point.
think the implication is
he surpasses shanks once the arc is over