• 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good ass episode. Caught me off guard. 8.5/10
  • Tobi Roppo are much much much less intimidating and more humanized.
  • X Drake being the Strongest Flying 6 is crazy. That means Zoro not even trying equals a Top F6.
  • All F6 Voice Actors match perfectly.
  • Ulti was shit for me in the manga. She's better in the anime and she has a specific courtesan dialect which I'm surprised they used.
  • Yamato looks so strong.
  • Numbers sound so savage.
  • Apoo is wack, lame... Queen is wack, lame...
  • Sanji takes an L just for existing.
  • Strawhat dynamic was nice to see in so long, manga included.
  • Zoro CoO is crazy strong.
Overall they covered a lot in < twenty minutes at high quality animation. Will definitely rewatch later.

They definitely did well to have Ulti sound like the youngest even though she’s older than Page One.

Fucking Toei. They always exaggerate the tits size but when Oda finally does a character that's bottom heavy they give her fucking stick legs in the anime.

Please hire at least one animator who doesn't have the testosterone levels of a 13 year old ffs...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Great episode, didn't know OP eps were this high quality tbh.

The extra bits with Scratchman Apoo and Queen were fantastic. Really brought out a lot of character. Tobi Roppo came off as pretty menacing earlier on with the guards nervous around them and the red lighting, but damn. They're entertaining as Hell. Who's Who's voice isn't what I pictured it to be, but everyone else was real good.

Can't wait to rewatch with more competent subtitles.

damn the anime better extend the tobi roppo fights after all this dumb hype
Post automatically merged:

Fucking Toei. They always exaggerate the tits size but when Oda finally does a character that's bottom heavy they give her fucking stick legs in the anime.

Please hire at least one animator who doesn't have the testosterone levels of a 13 year old ffs...
they have no taste, should get an assman in there