Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped having faith in OP chapters nowadays. Only when this terrible arc will finally end i will feel again the shiver of the unknow,and the excitment for good characters to appear. Until then,we'll get for the next few months filler chapters about fights with no plot progression,and in the Fall maybe some plot progression with the final round between Luffy and Kaido starting. Maybe in 2022,if Wano ends,One Piece will become great again. Maybe.

I stopped having faith in OP chapters nowadays. Only when this terrible arc will finally end i will feel again the shiver of the unknow,and the excitment for good characters to appear. Until then,we'll get for the next few months filler chapters about fights with no plot progression,and in the Fall maybe some plot progression with the final round between Luffy and Kaido starting. Maybe in 2022,if Wano ends,One Piece will become great again. Maybe.
One Piece is nearing its end, there won't be many arcs after Wano. Pre ts quality will never cone back.

I wouldn’t shed a tear if tama died
Oda not gonna do that. I bet even Kiku is alive

Status
Not open for further replies.