Status
Not open for further replies.
yamato is fighting in base against hybrid kaido but she is weaker than sanji:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
It's implied she goes hybrid this chapter at least. Lance's original post is the one time she was implied to have a devil fruit. He could have used any other scene with her otherwise.
Post automatically merged:

Kill me. He better just show it

One piece 1019 spoiler hint:

- WSJ cover shows luffy vs kaido
- The color spread shows the rooftop 5 vs kaido and big mom with amazing spread
- the chapter is about kaido vs yamato
- in the end of chapter we see yamato transform to her zoan form (provider doesnt tell what zoan df for obvious reason)
- break next week

Source: OkikuProductions
Sorry, I have to ask, Whose the Sig and Avatar?

One piece 1019 spoiler hint:

- WSJ cover shows luffy vs kaido
- The color spread shows the rooftop 5 vs kaido and big mom with amazing spread
- the chapter is about kaido vs yamato
- in the end of chapter we see yamato transform to her zoan form (provider doesnt tell what zoan df for obvious reason)
- break next week

Source: OkikuProductions
from where kiku produce those ?

i meant as in finishing the next chapter as an expectation
Yea I get you. I just hope that doesn't happen lol, unless there is enough in the chapter to justify the fight finishing in a satisfactory way. If it's like 10-12 pages of Jinbe vs WsW, I'd be happy before it ends. If it's just a reaction shot if WsW down, I personally wouldn't.

If it just shows him down, but getting back up and then Oda changing scenes, I'd be happy too because it implies the fight isn't over. We'll see.
Post automatically merged:

Update:

Honestly that's what I'm hoping for. There are a few routes Oda can go with these fights:

1. 1-1.5 chapter fights, which is by far the lamest option (aka Jinbe vs WsW is done after the first few pages next chap)

2. 2-3 chapter fights. Jinbe vs WsW continues all of this chap and maybe even 1020. Oda spends time delivering good, fulfilling fights with Yonko crew villains.

3. He dedicates chapters to their fights (like 1018) but continues to jump around. So Jinbe vs WsW wouldn't be done per se, but he will focus on other fights for a time before coming back around and finishing said fight.

Hopefully it's options 2 or 3. I'd gladly take 3 over anything worse even if it fucks with the pacing of fights in general. At least the fight would be completed later then. We'll see.
At this point it's definitely only options 1 or 3 now. Yamato being a focus this chap entirely means we aren't getting strings of 2-3 chapter fights exclusive to one battle.

Either this fight ends or its postponed and Oda just jumps around, spending a chapter or 2 on fights but not entirely finishing them.

Yea I get you. I just hope that doesn't happen lol, unless there is enough in the chapter to justify the fight finishing in a satisfactory way. If it's like 10-12 pages of Jinbe vs WsW, I'd be happy before it ends. If it's just a reaction shot if WsW down, I personally wouldn't.

If it just shows him down, but getting back up and then Oda changing scenes, I'd be happy too because it implies the fight isn't over. We'll see.
Also clear from last chapter Jimbe is stronger than Who's who, when you see his arnament finger bend

I would rather see it move on to the next fight as well, want to see Franky vs Saski or brook/robin vs Black Maria

With prayers that Zoro and Luffy heal up so we know the fights will be coming to a conclusion sooner rather than later

Also clear from last chapter Jimbe is stronger than Who's who, when you see his arnament finger bend

I would rather see it move on to the next fight as well, want to see Franky vs Saski or brook/robin vs Black Maria

With prayers that Zoro and Luffy heal up so we know the fights will be coming to a conclusion sooner rather than later
Eh, chapter 405, explicitly showed Franky demolishing Fukuro in 1 punch. That didn't stop Fukuro from fighting and attempting to outsmart Franky for another 1.5 chapters.

Again, we'll know soon enough. Either it's over or it's transitioned (aka, we don't see it end)

Status
Not open for further replies.