Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It was impossible to see it cuz Nami knocked out everyone else there :happinesspunch:

And the panels didn't show nobody else but Sanji, Hawkins and Drake, then Sanji takes Nami, Robin and Shinobu and flies out of there straight away.
That’s not an answer to the question, but I understand all y’all have is circumstantial evidence and hearsay, so good job! Very strong argument! :sanmoji:

Luffy did it unwillingly to a bull too lol, are you're saying Zoro intimidation was not CoC but Luffy was
Thats right, Luffy did it willingly, he trained his CoC for 2 years. Zoro didn't used CoC there, he didn't even know he could do it, there is nothing related to casually intimidating someone with literally using CoC, this may be a hint of a character trait that then COULD mean that this same character has CoC.

As i said, people don't do this to Luffy, his personality doesn't casually shows this kind of intimidation, Zoro's does apparently, you're trying to correlate things that doesn't need to have or actually have correlation.
Post automatically merged:

That’s not an answer to the question, but I understand all y’all have is circumstantial evidence and hearsay, so good job! Very strong argument! :sanmoji:
Why would he make people faint when there wasn't anyone around :kaidowhat:, just see the chapter

Last edited:
Because that’s what CoC does; the argument was that the sound effects are the same as when Luffy did it, so why didn’t it work when Sanji “did” it??
Zoro's first CoC usage had nothing to do with that, it was in a fight against an Younko where he gave his strongest attack at an especific moment. Knocking out fodder is pointless as hell

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Zoro's first CoC usage had nothing to do with that, it was in a fight where he gave his strongest attack at an especific moment. Knocking out fodder is pointless as hell
Still not answering the question - if that was Sanji using CoC, why didn’t it work? Do Nami and Shinobu have stronger wills than him? They didn’t even wobble, and Drake/Hawkins were completely unaffected, so how does Sanji have the only CoC in the series that DOESN’T cause weaker people to faint?

Still not answering the question - if that was Sanji using CoC, why didn’t it work? Do Nami and Shinobu have stronger wills than him? They didn’t even wobble, and Drake/Hawkins were completely unaffected, so how does Sanji have the only CoC in the series that DOESN’T cause weaker people to faint?
The whole scene shows Hawkins and Drake shocked with Soba Mask, actually Sanji's Vinsmoke plotline must be one of the main ways for him to get CoC. Im not a fan of using this scene to argue that Sanji used CoC anyway..

You're insisting on CoC = Knocking out everyone. Thats not how it necessarily works, i doubt Luffy can knock out someone on the crew with his CoC. For example, Luffy used it several times during Wano and there were people who were not affected at all, also Zoro supposedly used CoC and nobody noticed it aside from Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.